Honestly question, honestly answer pleased !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by speed1, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

If you say so... Whatever makes you happy.

But you should know that the way you handled things makes you rather unproductive and trying to stay your ground when it won't gain you or anyone else anything isn't the way to go.

@Denstjiro I agree with you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
  2. speed1

speed1 Banned

Finally people starting to talking with me and say there opinion what i wished some days ago already but it unfortunately barely happens. I wished to here what ya all think, to bad i need to provoke it to get ya all out of tha caves. Thx for ya opinion.

3. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Until today people have been considerate with you, that's why you did not get honest opinions.

I do think you are coming from a good place and are honestly trying to get points across.

But its not about that, the content doesn't matter, the points don't matter, the discussion itself is not the issue here. Its your insecurity and self-loathing and you are constantly projecting that into others.

You think you are discussing ffb, physics, coding, mechanics, but in reality you are rubbing people the wrong way and you are determined to be upset about it.
    so someone doesn't answer you question, so what? happens all the time, for millions of reasons. most of them have nothing to do with you, yet you assume its about you and you get upset.

you demand to talk to a Dev and when you don't get it, you get upset.

and every time you claim or assume you are correct and everyone else in the world is wrong.

Your insecurity almost forces you to get hurt. and when it does its proof for you people are bastards and they are wrong.
    So by-design, people will never be able to get it right with you. And you will always leave a discussion feeling you was right. nice going.

and that is now wearing people out.
    Someone called this a soap opera and that's exactly what this is, your soap opera. Look at this thread, 4 pages essentially about your feelings. common man. There was never an issue in the first place, apart from in your head.

So it doesn't matter how smart you are, how much you know, or how right you are. Its all about you being over-sensitive and projecting whatever is going on with you to others.

So, grow up. learn to communicate in a constructive manner. don't assume people have it in for you. don't think you are right. because you're not, nobody is.

I've warned you before, slippery slope. if you keep this up I see you getting banned from these forums because at some point you, or someone else, is going to lose it. And you can't expect Tim or anyone else to invest therapy time into your personal feelings, that's not why we are here.

Pro-tip: Validate your feelings with friends, family, professionals. not on the internet.

4. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

[​IMG]

5. speed1

speed1 Banned

That i call a honest opinion, even if you are totally wrong i respect your opinion, since i pleased for but you adding something to much to it. There is no personal issue available, there is nothing like influencing people or directing, pulling what ever you like to to call it in any direction. I could also say i'm annoyed by people like you or anybody else behaving like a child because of my POV. Its just up to the user and from which direction you would like to look at. What if i'm right and ya all not agreeing are wrong ? How ya would like to prove the opposite, just because someone like i'm are telling you that. What about the POV, what i don't think, your developer is just someone ? What about people defending everything just because it fits in there expections but it still is wrong. I hate to compete but where is the diff between AC and rf2 you could read all over the place, it's the first real simulator while rf2 lacks on many points, even rf2 is much more for my perception of things but not in every aspect, because AC is again better in something else, but even it is less complete and lacks features, its future looks already more promising to people. Why is that, everybody wrong but just some rf2 fanboys are right ? Open your eyes man, may you could as well learn something, not just me. I just tryed to help but no matter what critics i place, it gets bashed or disagreed, or just glossed by anybody else. Odd so many people don't like something with rf2. People see the potential and feel it to a part but as well the flaws and loosing patience more and more is what i see. You can't get full servers just by some fanboys liking it as it is, it needs much more for the long run and the more if it would happen in this decade.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2014
  6. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Well, there we go then, problem solved.

7. speed1

speed1 Banned

For me yes, i asked honestly, you answered honestly, i respect it and thank you for the corrage. It seems me is not tha only one with balls.

8. credship

credship Registered

9. speed1

speed1 Banned

@Tim

View attachment 11441

Thank you for tha break man but 'u can't stop me liking you and ISI because ya doing a good job, but 'u just doing wrong with me.

As i had started to participate with ya all with my second start on this project i was totally well intended, until some people and 'u started to be unfair to me, but i'm still well intended because 'u can't change or judge me, only god can judge me.

I was more than just one time right about anything when people dissagree, which than after some time showed off by itself i was right, but the ignorance was still present.

I don't know where this negativity in this community against me is coming from but 'u all against me are doing wrong with me but me is still riding honest and direct.

I even offered 'u my help but 'u won't and it was no problem for me but that should have show you how i'm ticking and thinking about ya guys but what i earned is a ban after u' where running out of arguments as it seems to me.

I hope 'u don't think people don't realise what is going on, yet i hold no resentment and wish ya all tha best and much success.

10. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Welcome back Speed. I see you still don't understand what's really going on here so good luck surviving here.
    Also if you see a lack of replies to your posts its likely you have been added to multiple ignore lists so don't get mad at them, they just can't see your posts anymore.

11. speed1

speed1 Banned

Welcome back to my thread Denstjiro. I see you still don't understand whats going on with me and my intention. Good luck trying to understand and it is me sure not to survive but to say what i think, also i'm not mad at anybody, feel free to ignore because i know there are enough guys out sharing my opinions who you don't know. Time will tell ya all what is going on or not, me isn't able to do while i don't really try to do so.

12. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Seriously. What are you talking about?

13. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

snip

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
  14. MarcG

MarcG Registered

[​IMG]

15. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

Come on guys....no need for it.

16. speed1

speed1 Banned

Let the childs the fun man.

17. pay2021

pay2021 Registered

With all my respect, please dont misunderstand me, this is a constructive critic, but mostly people gonna ask: who are you?
    You are pretty egocentric thinking you annoy people, just make the things you enjoy without looking at others ;)

18. ForthRight

ForthRight Registered

You can never leave sim racing.

It has a hold on you.

For every 'itchy trigger finger' there's an itchy throttle toe.

19. speed1

speed1 Banned

Thnx guys. pay2021 you are right, i'll do and yes i agree, i'm a junkie of this stuff and not just in the reality. The last Monster i've riding in real some days ago was a tuned BMW with twin turbos as diesel and more than 600Nm on the rear drive with something around 3xx Hp. I've riding many different cars but it is each time like something new. Anyway it is a great profession. I've driven more different cars than some ever will touch. That alone converts me to a junkie and at home i don't need to fear a crash :)

20. pay2021

pay2021 Registered

Thanks you understand me, enjoy :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.