Honestly question, honestly answer pleased !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by speed1, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galaga

Galaga Banned

2. F2Chump

F2Chump Registered

I'm of the view that you tell the truth to the best of your ability/technical knowledge, and if people don't like it/you then @#%$ em!!

3. speed1

speed1 Banned

Anyway, I kept trying to tell the truth but as it was ultimately understood, remains a mystery.

Strange, am since the eighties on hiphop, particularly in the nineties west coast beat's. Ridden much with tha west and 2pac ( R.I.P ) when he was still alive and me younger, but I still need it and first I could not understand it and got me the lyrics to German. He certainly would have liked to see the current president.

Nice mix.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
  4. liebestod

liebestod Registered

Speed, don't worry about language issues. Nobody should make fun of anyone that is actually trying to speak a foreign language. I am happy that other racers learned English, just like if I learned German.

5. speed1

speed1 Banned

Thx, all not so easy without body language.:)

6. speed1

speed1 Banned

Hi Uwe,

excuse my reluctance but I'm very busy at the moment and I wanted to ask if you guys have a free cockpit for the run on Mid Ohio the 06.01.2014 for me ? I even start from the end of the grid if necessary and I have to try anyway to get everything together until than but I would be happy if i could partecipate. Thanks in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
  7. speed1

speed1 Banned

Finally I have come to the indecisive to withdraw me from the public for a time and even if there is very little interest some will be sure glad that it happens voluntarily but I see no sense in it anymore and I feel the necessity to thank friends. Communications hardly come into existence and I still do not know whether I am understood correctly. It simply makes no sense for me and my interests are not wasting time in forums. I have met many good people in my online time but also many idiots, also to me is the process too slow, I do not have the patience for it as a simple consumer and it's time to devote substantials in life.

I wish everybody and ISI a good start in the new year and much success and thank you all for your patience and understanding, I'm out.

8. TJones

TJones Registered

speed1, you shouldn't take it such serious when you didn't get a answer to one of your posts instantly. This happen often to me, and i really don't care much about. From my point of view your english is good enouth, for sure better than mine.
    There is still a german section in this forum, of course not very much frequented, but it might be easier to (at least for me) write in your native language.

9. speed1

speed1 Banned

Thank you man but all this makes no sense people seem not to like real people. Probably i destroyed some, the dream world with to be honest and I do not want to be responsible for any damage. My intentions were from the beginning other when I went to the public and I wanted to contribute something to but have failed miserably somehow. Nothing but unpopular unit I have harvested and now it's time to go.

10. TJones

TJones Registered

Why do you think you're unpopular, in fact this thread should proof you quite the opposite. You should'nt force things, relax, take a cup of sleep.

Maybe you see things from a different perspective tomorrow. :)

11. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

I would suggest to stop reading into people too much, or assume too much. you're just making it hard on yourself for no apparent reason.

12. speed1

speed1 Banned

TJones you are right this thread shows off the frends i'm happy to have but as well all the fans not contributing to it and no answer is a answer as well. The interpretation of is up to you guys ;)

13. speed1

speed1 Banned

There is a reason which i don't get or know.

14. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

Hey speed1, don´t take things too seriously (i´m just a clown). I think i didn´t fully understand this hole thread but it seems you are upset.

15. speed1

speed1 Banned

Oh no, sure it is not because of a single person moreover, you had courage demonstrated. I asked and had to reckon with each answer and I would have been happy others would follow I could understand what's going on. However, with these minor info I can still do just as little as without.

If you have saw your message being votet again in one of my last messages, that was a fault of my smartphone and I subsequently had edit.

No you had confirmed to have understood me, at least you said appologies accepted for what ever reason but it is still more than nothing and as I said, abstinence is also an answer and shows not many people are really interested in helping me, so i help myself by turning my back to the public and all can go in peace.

16. alpha-bravo

alpha-bravo Registered

Hi Speed,
    had never noticed a annoying situation and I fight also every day with (my) language barrier :D.
    On the other hand it is a good training to refresh my school english and I think most of the community people are aware that we are no native speaker and due this they are more generious concerning the choice of our words.(translator is still my friend :) )

Lean back take it not to serious. It's your free time and it should be made fun.

Hope to see you on track.
    alex

17. speed1

speed1 Banned

Thx man. Sure you will meet me on track anyday. Anybody needs to rubber the track while using the full width of :) Yes it is a sort of practice but if you do not know whether it is properly understood, it is just a bad teaching method. I'll take a bit back and try to learn more and meanwhile I will retire from the public and try to learn something during the read here.

18. speed1

speed1 Banned

Because i spammed the Honda thread what wasn't my intention, it happens anyway, so i add this here and i think i really should finally give up. It is always the same, people just see bads and it seems i'm a bad guy for ya all. Ok i don't agree but respect it, thx again to all being objective still.

19. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Agreed, with the way you communicate with others its never going to work well. sorry to say but you have a tendency to design failure into a conversation, probably unconsciously, and because of that you will hit a wall in most cases. and that proves to you that others....its a circle you seem unwilling to let go.

It has nothing to do with language btw.

20. speed1

speed1 Banned

You think just because I represent my opinion and defend myself I am the originator ? Rather the desperate yes because I do not understand the reaction how can it not be related to the language ? It seems like I'm not even aware of how do I appear to the people, and what i wont give up, to offer help and my honest opinion ? Or is it more just because all who not agree with me wont here my opinion rather than something else. No man, yes the language is a serious issue but not that much that i can't understand all tha reactions i see. To me it looks more like fanboys trying to defend all over tha place, no matter if anybody is right or not. I just wonder where all tha people are who think rf2 sucks ( what isn't my opinion ) but i can read it all over the web. Odd or not, that here it seems me is tha only one with balls.

edit: I'm here contributing bad or well to something i like and not anywhere else should show ya all i'm real and not anybody bashing around the web. I even with the awareness to loose my face offer my opinion to tha responsible directly as i did with others as well, but it is everywhere the same ego problem i see nothing else. Its not me, ya all will see who is right or wrong, time tells you that. Just have a look at what the majority likes and how full all tha servers of rf2 are should tell you something. Yes you are right ISI don't needs help, it's me who is wrong with everything.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.