[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Thx, got it and fixxed it :)

2. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

Also a minor LOD problem with AM. Both sides of front bonnet near Gulf ad are flickering. Using 98 AMR livery at Mid Ohio.

Mod is already outstanding Ales. Darche feels more like a well......Darche. LOL

New Venom is a blast. AM is much better and Bayro also. Im impressed. New LOD settings make cars look much better.

Everything is tighter and the only critique I have at this point is tire temps aren't optimum, but not far off. East fix I suppose.

Keep up the good work.:)

3. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I had to lower the ffb to 0.75 with the Bayro! is it the new version or the new 342 build?!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
  4. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I am enjoying the Black Bayro much more now, and more than White (previously). What changes were made? What's the difference between both now?

On to feedback: Is it possible to make those rearview mirrors just a bit rounder? The driver's fingers look a bit short, especially noticeable when they're holding their hands up covering half the screen :p. That brings me to the mirrors, is it not possible at all to have them set on the roll bar? And like someone already mentioned, we could do without the clicking sound on gear shifts. Lastly, the white tubing is a bit too white, though I imagine it's due to no proper shading being added to the textures yet.

Thanks Ales :). I can't wait for when the other cockpits come!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
  5. UnitedRacingDesign

Both are same now. Until im completly familiar with new chassis flex rf2 offers ive taken that out that was only on black Bayro, later we will add that to all cars.
    Yes, shift sounds will be changed in next build allready and there will be mirror upgrade available but later as i will add another set for exterior mirrors and for cockpit. Bayro was our first lets say test version of cockpit, not completly happy with it yet so im going to change the workflow and texturing on next cockpit and probably that will be best way that will later be implented into all cockpits.

6. UnitedRacingDesign

Only with bayro? I didnt change anything that should affect it in this way actually but let me know if that is only car issues and if others feel the same, i can lower ffb to there.

7. sg333

sg333 Registered

Steering does feel heavy, but the fact is we can change that setting within RF2, and it's better to have too much feel than none at all (*cough* Formula 2 :p)

8. Martin Stephan

Martin Stephan Registered

Thanks for this fantastic Update.
    I love your Mod's.

9. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I will make more tests tomorrow!

10. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Tried out the new version online at Nordschleife earlier... Venom is great to drive. But it was a pain to adjust the gears :p And while adjusting the gears, I had lag in the setup screen, but I'm not sure if that could be related to the car, but I have not seen it before with any other car. Sound from TV cam is GREAT! But IMO engine sound from cockpit/bumper cam is very dull and low. Also, this car has no transmission whine at all, I wonder if that is on purpose? And volume level is very different between cockpit and TV cam, because when watching replay it's very loud and I need to adjust volume level.

11. benhaha

benhaha Registered

Ales, thanks so much for sorting out the braking issue in the AM. I absolutely love this car. As soon as Le Mans is out I will be in heaven! :D

12. NWDogg

NWDogg Registered

I know several people have noticed some sort of difference in FFB in the new build, but I have kept my multiplier at 0.65 on almost every car and I haven't noticed a difference. In fact, this mod gives the best 'feel' in the wheel of any mod on rF2 right now (other than most of ISI's cars.)

If you do decide to make any changes to FFB, I think it would be better to do so with a Tuning upgrade (like you are doing with the windshield). That way, those who need the change can get it, but it doesn't affect those who already have it set perfectly.

13. DEK

DEK Registered

Thanks Ales. Liked the physics, too.

14. UnitedRacingDesign

That would probably be the best way yes.

@Hedlund_90 no transmission sound was suposed so yes. You can hear it actually but at very very low speed off throtle when you go from about 100 to 60. That is only time you will hear it on this car. Cockpit volume sounds will be adjusted and offcourse improved overall.

15. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Anyone have done some tests about the tire wear?!
    Ales, you are doing such a great job! keep it going and can't wait to drive the AM with the finished cockpit!

16. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Hmm I didn't feel anything that would be heavier than I'd expect. I could feel the car a bit more than with some other content but I'd still like more detailed FFB, akin to GSC 2013 and the Howston.

17. Black Dice

Black Dice Registered

I concur with all. My lag occurs when I am choosing cars since the new build. I use list setting. Was doing it last night.

To me, FFB is perfect. I add a bit on the Bayro and Darche. Using Fanatec BMW rim on Clubsport Wheel Base. If anything it is light on all cars to me

18. Black75

Black75 Registered

Outstanding work: the Venom is.... powerfull! ;)
    Other cars are too very better to drive, i have more fun with my AM!!!!
    Tires are fantastic!
    One thing i noticed (i made this try only on the Marlin at the moment) that increasing (from 0 to 5) the braking map in the engine, create the effect "gas always open", the effect decrease decreasing the braking map from 5 to 0... by the way even if this is setted to 1 the effect is very very little, but still. The only way to elimitate the effect, at the moment, is to set braking map to 0. :)
    Ok, now i'll continue to drive: Vrooooooooooooooommmmmm!!!! :D

19. UnitedRacingDesign

Venom templates are on our site under downloads now. Happy painting :)

20. Black75

Black75 Registered

lol.... don't tempt me.... :D