[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

2. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

Hi @UnitedRacingDesign I still receive updates for the AC version of your mod but I have the rF2 one, I wrote you several mails about this but still not fixed, hope you can help me, I want to play it on rF2 not AC.
    Regards DaVeX

3. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

Will T5 get the newest rF2 features?

I would expect a complete pack to be finished before releasing a new one.

Enviado desde mi ONE A2001 mediante Tapatalk

4. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Beside PX, others are finished but will be updated for what rF2 offers now. And yes, as sayed above T5 will get updates like latest EGT.

5. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

Fine for clarifying but as a customer I do not consider T5 a finished package precisely because several things are out of rF2 latest standard. Actual tires are badly configured and AI tires are the same regardless the compound used.

If you consider this a finished package I will never again buy anything from URD in early stage considering that we have a different criteria for what it is a finisehd product. I already have EGT, T5 and PX.

Don't take it personal because it isn't.

6. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Aless allready said, that the T5 would get an update, related to the actual rF2 standard & features...

7. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Well its finished but we sayed from begining for all our content that we will update them according to the rf2 updates :) Nothing wrong to see it that way.
    Example if we put T5 V2 today out and its up to latest rf2 posibilities and tomorow comes new rf2 updates that offers more, its still finished but would need update.
    Thats what im trying to say, if we dont call it beta or so its finished BUT we will still update it to make it better/implent what the game offers.
    We cant call it unfinished for years if game improves every few months as that would make every content for years unfinished actually in rf2, not just ours, even ISI.

Foresight likes this.
  8. marmagas

marmagas Registered

So Aless,is T5 ready?
    Please make our weekend nice!!!

9. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

OK. Thanks for clarifying. I understood finished meant no more updates. If I didn't understand wrong it means no more extra vehicles. However a finished product can get updates to match latest rF2 standards. That sounds absolutely fair. Count on me if thats the philosophy.

10. yippssy

yippssy Registered

That's what Alles is saying, that T5 was a finished product when it was released but now it needs to be updated with new rF2 features.

Which's the confussion?

11. shiet

shiet Registered

I need some help. Can someone tell me what range of tire pressure is the best for these cars? Just about.
    Thank you!

12. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Figuring it yourself is part of the fun. Drive it. Experiment. Analyze.

13. shiet

shiet Registered

The problem is I don't know what to look for and where to start...

14. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Look for handling that seem most stable, fastest on entire stint. You can start with extremes, just to get to know what they do to a car then close up towards the middle of those two opposite values until you get to the pressures that when you drive and finish entire stint gives you best overall performance. Go and play with it. ;) That's the easiest and most user friendly approach I can give you without getting into telemetry and other stuff. I bet you will love the moment when you'll figure it out yourself. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2016
  15. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Optimal pressure range, camber and engine temperatures are 3 stats that should be always available in any mod, especially the modern ones. It's not like in real life teams are getting cars and driving them without any info from anufacturers :D

16. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

They don't follow them anyway, so what's the point? ;> They really don't (engine is an exception)

17. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

They choose to not follow ;)
    Also it's a sim, the physics guy know exactly what he is doing, he can make this available. If people choose to not follow it's another history and their own problem, there are those of us that would like to have access to this.

18. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

It kinda spoils all the fun and purpose of testing, don't you think? To me the more there is to play with and experiment the happier I get. Leave me in the dark room, throw some toys hitting my forehead and say build the White House out of it. I'm in minority maybe?

19. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

I am testing the bayro right now. Front wing is possible from -1 to +2. Rear wing from -10 to +18.
    Why are there values below zero?

20. Ronnie

Ronnie Registered

Because it works like that in real life as well. Indy car also uses negative values to produce lift for handling purposes and speed.