[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. whitmore

whitmore Registered

URD Venom

Can some one explain where the turbo boost is coming from> I thought the V10 was NA.

View attachment 20708

2. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

It's the ram-effect.

3. whitmore

whitmore Registered

Been some time since I asked this question without much response, Me thinks that if this is RAM effect there are a lot of wasted turbo chargers hanging off engines.
    14lb boost from air ram I don't think so.

Have done further speed test with all wing choices max speed 286kmh all three wings the same so they are for visual effect only.

Wing range does not change with wing choice so no difference there either.

4. Lgel

Lgel Registered

C7R physics (tires included) are outstanding, those liking to fine tune cars will be rewarded here.

Thanks and cheers.

5. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

Just wanted to thank URD for this amazing mod. I really like it, especially how clearly braking is communicated.

6. Ernie

Ernie Registered

I second that. The EGT mod is my favorite mod for rF2. And after some league races with v2.0 it's amazing to see how well-balanced the cars are.

BTW .... is there a forum, where i get questions answered about the AC version of the URD EGT mod?
    I'd just like to know, if the v1.7 is the latest mod version or if i have missed an update.

7. The_Preacher

The_Preacher Registered

Just bought and downloaded this mod and I must say it's fantastic fun. I have one problem though.

The cars don't show up in the preview window. If I select Tuning they show up, but in the main car selection screen, it just show the rfactor 2 logo. Any ideas?

8. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

Not really a bug. The preview screens have to be done manually. I don't know the exact format. But it is a lot of tedious work for something that doesn't have that much of a benefit. I would expect that to change once the S397 menu updates roll out in the future rF2 releases.

While it is nice if they were done, not a lot of mods utilize it.

9. The_Preacher

The_Preacher Registered

Thanks. I was wondering if I'd done something wrong as it's the only mod I have that doesn't show a preview pane. These other mods (free) all show a preview of the vehicle:

Apex GT3
    Simtek GT3
    Simtek Ferrari Challenge
    Endurance Series
    Mak Corp Group C and Williams
    Caterham
    Porsche 917K
    Miata SC

10. JRoque

JRoque Registered

Hi all. Sorry if I missed this info along the 290 pages of this thread :) but, is V2 a new product that needs to be bought separately or can I upgrade my V1.x?

PS: never mind. I bought it again. My Venom and Nurburgring V2.0.1 are the reasons I keep playing RF2 so it's well worth the $5.92 contribution to the Dev. Thanks!

11. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Noble of you, buying it twice. Next time you should recieve new links for the updated versions via e-mail with no need of buying it again :) And if it doesn't happen automatically, don't hesitate to contact Ales here http://www.unitedracingdesign.net/contact

12. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Can URD tell if this mod will be available to buy in Steam when S397 adds the support for paid content? Please say yes!

13. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Email me and i will refund you one. Updates are free.

Depends from steam itself. Right now the system is really poor and they take most of money for modders so its not worth it. Atleast that was like that the last time i have checked and calculated it.

2ndLastJedi likes this.
  14. TJones

TJones Registered

Wow, that's a shame considering Studio-397 itself plan to use it.

The Iron Wolf likes this.
  15. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

that's bad. Hope this has been fixed or S397 makes a store like RaceRoom then but allowing more local money, for some reason RR removed the option to pay with brazilian money, now only dolar or euro

The Iron Wolf likes this.
  16. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Just to be clear that steam is the one having big fees for modders. :) Im not sure how it works overall but in workshop when i checked
    Yeah, i hope S397 will get that sorted with steam becase its steam that takes the fees for modders not the game dev itself.
    Last time i checked, from like 10$ modder would get half of that out only or even less.

17. marmagas

marmagas Registered

Hi Alles,really enjoying your ..driving experience!
    Are there any updates,new cars around?

18. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

It's one of the reasons I don't wish to see paid modding through Steam. It would only end up inflating prices for the user. You can't always count on (potentially) more exposure = a lot more sales. If there would be a pinned topic in discussion with the S397-trusted paid content providers (URD, ASR), it would be a start.

Foresight likes this.
  19. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

It appeared on rF2 today "Revenue Share" in the workshop, it is only 25% D:
    Still wish URD would sell it there, it makes easier for some of us to buy it even if the price will be a bit higher to cover Steam fees. Could sell it in their own shop and at a higher price in the workshop, and tell people there is the product at a cheaper price in URD store, maybe more visibility at least :)
    Or was it already there? I don't know, just today I clicked on "About" and saw it

20. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Now that's a brilliant suggestion for publicity...if it's allowed. Knowing Steam they will have already blocked that option via their legal agreement.