[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. MMartin

MMartin Registered

Ooo no...I hope this minor bugs are just "not listed" in the change log.

2. cosimo

cosimo Registered

Can't get in. No mod.

3. Promag

Promag Registered

Just curious if anybody else is getting this massive fps hit, worked on it for hours last night with no success. I am talking 60% reduction vs most of the ISI cars. It seems many people use this car for leagues and this would make it almost unusable if the performance I am obtaining is common. Not seeing much feedback on the topic at this point.

4. delapecs

delapecs Registered

I also had a drop of fps and I think that is because the new lights. Playing with HDR off the lights are always visible and penalizes fps. I use a light graphic configuration to reach 180 fps on average and with this update it is not possible.
    I really appreciate the update, but would it be possible at some future update that could disconnect the lights? Maybe you could use the car tunnig option to activate or not.

Sorry for my English translation, I do not want to seem rude. :)

5. Eddy

Eddy Registered

No fps hit for me. But i think it's a good idea to put an option in the tuning section. Some thing like daylights on or of. So people with fps problems can choose. ......

6. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

I will delete those lights. Daylights on glass and car are not the problem but i have added additional ones on the road. I did test it alot with all cars and i had like 3-4 fps drop so i left them in but i will remove those, not really needed, especially if they cause issue around fps.

7. Promag

Promag Registered

My hits are sitting in the garage, AI are loaded but not visible. When I am sitting on the grid for race it's unusable. I ran 1.8 with full grids in MP with no problem. I don't know if the lights are affecting even without being visible.

8. delapecs

delapecs Registered

Thanks alless !! :rolleyes:

9. UnitedRacingDesign

Did you guys remove completly the old stuff? even the C7r from last week, everything needs to be installed new.

10. Promag

Promag Registered

I'll go through a new game and mod install and see what happens, It will give me a better benchmark. Let ya know:)

11. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

i like the update. the tires make it more interesting for races i think. but with the AM i have with all tires a lot more understeer than with V1.8 with the same setup. it feels like the front tires have less grip relativ to rear tires, than in V1.8 .... a drift is much better to catch.
    will see what i can do with setup changes.

12. Promag

Promag Registered

No luck. Fresh install. Still can't get more than 22 fps at sebring or silverstone. with 9 AI. (private practice 50 fps, non- private 22 fps. Cars are not even within sight when I went on track, did that on purpose.) Ran in full league with 18-30 drivers with about 55 fps. on medium settings, triple screens with 1.8. So there is definitely a hit somewhere. Just trying to help cause I love the mod for league racing, but this would count me out. I can do between 110 and 150 fps with gsce full settings and triples. Just trying to give a comparison.

13. C3PO

C3PO Registered

Promag, what are your specs?

14. Promag

Promag Registered

GTX660 2G QUAD I7-16GB System ram DUAL SSD Drives
    Keep in mind what I said about going from 1.8 to 1.9

15. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I think it's a good call. Let people turn on their lights as in 1.8, in the real world no one has to worry about their CPU and GPU affects frames when headlights are on.

16. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

These cars are resource hogs relative to ISI cars. The worst ISI car is the NSX--these are even lower FPS than the NSX. I don't think it will be a quick fix, nor is it just lighting.

I would like the people who claim no FPS hit to load up 19 of these at Portugal, in the garage (Practice session) and report FPS in the garage, out on the pit lane and then on the track away from the garage area. Then do the same with the Clio.

17. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Going back to my earlier post (still unable to download just yet), can anyone confirm if the Low Opponent Volume is fixed and also the Fenders that break off under light contact improved? ta

hardly a fair comparison to the Clio which is just one car (compared to more models in this Mod) and more than likely using a totally different number of polygons, let Ales remove the lights and if that helps that's at least a start.

18. UnitedRacingDesign

Can those who have FPS issues test last week vettest with new vettes please? There was grafical one thing changed since than and im wondering if that is the cause.

19. Fraggon

Fraggon Registered

I like this update, great work. One thing though, I think the fuel consumption for the Ferrucio might be a bit too high. The Ferrucios have to pit some laps earlier than most of the other cars. I think they were 5 or 6 laps short compared to the Darche at Sebring.

20. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I have noticed that AM has even higher consumption than Ferrucio. But AM is also faster car so it's only fair.