[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Dont know yet exactly on that. I will be on them in next weeks. Something is ingame allready that we are testing now.

2. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I don't like to drive proto's(I drive only GT's) but I will buy the package only to support your work Ales!

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
  3. RNeves

RNeves Registered

Looking great.... Ready next weekend?? :D

One more thing, shouldn't we see part of the side of the car when we look through the left and right mirrors?? They look a bit off to the outside i think, but that's a thing that happens on every car in this game, not only on your cars... what do you think??

4. UnitedRacingDesign

You mean like the doors on outside? Its there actually, on all our cars, beeing showed in cockpit to but you cant really see it as the sitting position is low and they go quickly lower to. You can see that the body is showing as the front hood is there so as other parts infront and those are taken from exterior model itself wich is complete.

For release, probably yes, next week. Im finishing the car in next 2 days days than i need to do more updates on others, tweaks and we will test alot before release but im sure all this will be packed and ready by end of month.

5. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

It would be very, very cool if we had at least a single Proto ready to race by 21th June. But I suppose the odds are against it, better to finish EGT properly...

6. hariseldon

hariseldon Registered

I would like to offer my thanks to the makers of this mod, it's bloody brilliant. Been having a blast in a couple of leagues with them and honestly they're a pleasure to drive.

7. RNeves

RNeves Registered

I don't mean to see the car body through the window, i mean seeing it's reflex on the side mirrors (doors and rear fenders), like it happens in reality... See what i mean??

And btw, i see an error on the dashboard. On the right side of the display, you read "Fuel Lever"... Shouldn't you read "Fuel Level"??

8. UnitedRacingDesign

Ah yeah i know what you mean.
    Yup, "Lever" is there lol

9. sg333

sg333 Registered

Also, isnt "scrool" on the bottom left of the wheel supposed to be "scroll" ? ;)

10. UnitedRacingDesign

YES :eek:

11. sg333

sg333 Registered

I won't mention the "swtich" button :p

12. UnitedRacingDesign

hmmmmmmmmmm, IT WAS LATE WHEN I WAS DOING THIS!!! hehe

thx

13. boxer

boxer Registered

Will we have a complete menu system?
    Right now the cars are only visible with the shuffle menu option.

14. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I've got a quick question. What causes these weird reflections inside the cockpit? I've read before about the tubes having that striped issue when using a custom livery, I mean the dark bits such as the banner.

View attachment 12801

15. UnitedRacingDesign

why is youre rollcage black? for reflections, you mean the one on the black part around windows?

16. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

There is more of these in AM cockpit, i assumed its because the material has reflection on it, but because only few objects are actually shown in relflection to save HW demands, the cockpit it self is not reflected, that is why you see the road reflected and it makes it look weird

17. UnitedRacingDesign

Few parts have reflections yes, im hoping ISI will fix that soon actually and we can atleast have option to use custom cube map textures and not that its forced by game to use there own one.

18. WiZPER

WiZPER Registered

If track is sticking to ISI standards then any alpha sorting level from 5 and up on the rim texture would fix this (I'd use 5)

And your cockpit windows should all have value 7 - prevents alpha from lines, trees, rims, fences and other windows to take priority.

19. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

Hello, where can I find your HUD (on the left side on you screen)?

20. Tosch

Tosch Registered

Best cockpit I have seen so far! Have you tiled normal maps on the steering wheel? Looks great.

One thing I don't like are the redish greenish patches on the dark surfaces (non carbon parts of the dashboard). It's not only in this cockpit but in everything else in rF2, like tires, roadtextures, etc.. Maybe it's my monitor but I believe hdr multiplies every hint of color saturation in the texture. Have you tried to change the texture mode in photoshop to grayscale (to remove all colors) and back to rgb before saving? I had some good results with this in the past.