DTM 2012 Tracks Converted [W.I.P]

Discussion in 'Locations' started by EraZr1, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

I don't think any of these are from Race 07. I could be wrong but there are subtle differences. Zandy is very different- Rob Slotemakerbocht is completely different. At Valencia T9 is very different as well.

2. EraZr1

EraZr1 Registered

I dont know why you get the crash to desktop, I can drive with clio on Brands Hatch,

3. EraZr1

EraZr1 Registered

Hi Tim,

I havent know where the Tracks came from, but I know that the Tracks has been in a rfactor DTM Trackpack by LMT Modding, which arent together since more than one Year.
    After I have seen that there are the same Tracks in Race 07 I know that they are, mostly Converted from Race 07, by LMT, but I only wanted to give the Community the best tracks I know in rfactor.

When it is required to delete the links to the Tracks I will do that.

4. Spadge

Spadge Registered

Maybe ask these guys where you can get it?

5. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

So till it is required we can all put tracks here that are no permission till someone says otherwise.

You don't even know who converted them orginally.

When it is required I will delete them.

What is this, make rules as you go ?

I finding a GPL league you can keep the rF2 final and no permission / no credit / payware.

@Spadge

That site supports no permission I would not take it to a rock fight.

6. Spadge

Spadge Registered

I don't even know what that means.

I linked you to the people who released the DTM 2009 track pack for rf1, if anyone knows where to get it then it ought to be them.

And by the way - don't mention it.

Oh. You didn't.

7. tjc

tjc Registered

I lol`d... :D

Not at you Spadge mate, it`s just that I know D and have heard many of his sayings but that`s a new one on me too I think...

:D

8. JWE

JWE Registered

I'm very sure it is. On the advertisement boards there is 'Lizard'. Wich is the new game-engine Simbin has been developing for years. And there are WTCC-flags all over the place, just as in RACE 07. And the Red Bull Ring is just the A1-Ring from rFactor with some Red Bull adverts.

This thread should be locked. I don't think the rF2-community needs this kind of stuff.

9. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

That site supports no permission work and all it's members try to do is vindicate rips and try to infect others.

People live in glass houses should not throw stones ( ROCKS)

10. Jim Beam

Jim Beam Registered

exactly... hows that torrent link you promote for everyone to use to get all the current tracks including "ripped" ones going anyway?

11. Mudman

Mudman Registered

Anybody else working on DTM tracks?

12. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Yeah is anyone else working on these tracks? They are some of the best tracks in all of racing IMO. You will be hero if you make :).

13. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

+1.....a big hero.

There was a scratch made Hockenheimring in the works but the thread here has been dormant for months. I'm assuming development has stopped which is a shame.

Also I believe one of the ISI staff (apologies, can't remember who) is working on the Nurburgring GP circuit, which is an update of the rF1 ISI original.

I'm sure I've seen a Lausitzring in the track modding help section.

14. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Nurburgring by ISI would be so great! I don't remember this. Cool!

15. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

16. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

OK I looked around and even tried to open DTM_BrandsHatch.rfcmp via mas editor but got an error so now I'm stuck. I have DTM_BrandsHatch.rfcmp with date of May 9 and in list view it shows both v0.7 and 0.8 but track only shows under 0.7 so I can't figure out what is going on with this mod. In mod manager it only shows 0.7 and there is no update option. Also tried spinner view and there is no 0.8 in spinner view. Is there a 0.8 or is this just a bug where 0.7 is showing up this way in list. If there is a 0.8 I'd love to see it if possible. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks.

17. madleecher

madleecher Registered

I'm study a little bit with 3dsmax and have start some works ... but i dont can thrust you if i can release some tracks

18. EraZr1

EraZr1 Registered

There is no 0.8 version. thats only a bug i havent found where it came from.

19. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

Oh ok thanks.

20. CasualRacer

CasualRacer Registered

Hello, first of all, please excuse my bad (German) english and that I may not always use the proper "technical" terms as I am an absolute Newbie to this gaming.

I love rFactor2 and I do love your great DTM tracks like Zandvoort for rFactor2 - the track is to be driven nicely and looks absolutely fantastic graphically.

However I have a BIG problem with your rfactor2 track Zandvoort and the other DTM tracks I downloaded from here --> http://www.rsrf.de/rf2-tracks/.

At green light in race ALL AI cars race straight to the right pit wall and destroy themselves. ALWAYS!

So, no matter how great your track looks and feel like I somehow cannot race on it offline as -like I said- all AI cars race on race start straight into the right pit wall and destroy themselves.

Is there an update/solution for that issue?`Happens to me ONLY in the DTM Tracks like Zandvoort and the other DTM tracks from that download site http://www.rsrf.de/rf2-tracks/.

I am looking forward for an helpful answer and hopefully solution. Please be so kind and answer and please ... not so "technically" in terms as I do not have the slightest idea of converting and such editing issues in game modding.