Build300: Massive lag when playing

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by ViSo, Sep 9, 2013.

1. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Actually, pretty sure I said PC or your connection, and the fact is that your PC brought down your connection.

And every time it sounded like you'd found the issue, you complicated it almost like you were trying to make it impossible to nail down the cause. Even though you think you made it sound like you were making it known you'd tested what you were asked to, you really didn't.

The output here should be you contacting the plugin maker and telling him that he should probably tell people not to use USB. But my idea there is going on your info.

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

2. ViSo

ViSo Registered

Everything I wrote here, is true, and yes, the problem seemed to be solved, and come back again and again, that is the rFactor2 stabilty, in its alpha phase (being called beta).

Thats NOT my PC or my connection (again ...) thats rFactor2 (well, a plugin which started to be problematic with b.300 core and not before) so think about whats the problem here, but for sure not my Pc / Connection, thats for sure, and for sure, with any doubt I didnt lied, if there is something I hate is someone calling me lier, if you dont know about the materia just dont post to say random things, and next call the autor hes lier ...

You lost all your credibility with that.

3. Noel Hibbard

Noel Hibbard Registered

You say it is working fine as long as it isn't connected via USB. Explain to me how that has anything to do with rf2 or even the plugin. The plugin runs over IP. It doesn't care or even know how your device got an IP. If it is unstable on USB then I would be looking at the drivers or at the os. Win8 has some USB bug related to USB 3 hubs. It could be that even.

4. Valter Cardoso

Valter Cardoso Registered

Time someone call this guy some names....
    You made this guys lost time with you when they have nothing to do with it? Seriously.
    I wouldnt have their patient for sure.
    Plugin problem not Build/rf2 problem.
    You are saying something like: "Im using GTA4 DLC on GTA san andreas and its not working....and problem is on GTA side cause it cant read it 100%".
    If plugin makers didnt update their software to match new build its ISI problem?

You made me lost 10 minutes of my life Reading a unusefull thread. At least i learn how people here can be so patient.

5. ViSo

ViSo Registered

That can be posible, interesting ... I will test tomorrow!

To de rest: I will not lose my time with you, be happy ;)