Build 118 Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 88mphTim, Oct 20, 2012.

1. wpthayer

wpthayer Registered

2. Navigator

Navigator Registered

3. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Did you follow the steps mentioned here? Deleting the .PLR file, setting real road to naturally progressing in BOTH practice and race, checked it again before you went to practice (and keep on setting it back because practice wont remember) ?

4. kro388th

kro388th Registered

It seems this only happends in "Off Line " sessions .. ? So far after 3 or 4 online races at bolth ISI and user added tracks the issue does not exist > Mills, Croft, Sebring all ran perfect with rubber building as before .. \
    Also nice improvements all around in MP game play , cleaner,smother and small FPS hits i used to get when near paddoc or pit areas in race seem all but gone !!

5. Mauro

Mauro Registered

no.

i only turned off HDR and deleted .PLR.

this solve for me.

6. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Okay, and it's good when you step back in later after closing the game once?

7. jimagn

jimagn Registered

I ran the Automatic Updater, which stalled once at 29%. Second time, no problems. I ran an online race, F3 at Monaco, and an offline race, F1 at Silv70. Kept a constant 60 fps, which is where I set it, every time I looked. Still no mirrors in the WCR 60s. Got the blotchy track both times, but the road seemed to add rubber as usual. Looking good so far. Keep it up, ISI.

8. Mauro

Mauro Registered

tryed now.

no. i had zebra shadows :)

but i solved simply clicking on: race tab, qualify tab, practice tab, race tab, practice tab.
    without changing anything (real road green in practice and progression in qualify and race)

this is the solution.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
  9. SteveGee

SteveGee Registered

Won't get an arguement from me on that, for sure.

10. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

OK so I deleted plr file so had to reconfigure some settings in game of course but now there is no plr file so am I missing something? Was a new plr file not supposed to be generated?

11. GaryL

GaryL Registered

The auto updater via the launcher option worked perfectly and quite fast and everything loads and plays as it should (i think?), sadly no noticalbe changes in the look or performance for me everything is all still a bit jerky and snide looking, i notice the Clio now feels different and for me not as good as it was before.

12. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Hi Kk i believe you must enter a session to creat the new PLR ..

??

13. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Really?
    Strange; on my system I only get rid of the zebra by setting nat prog. in practice too, otherwise; it really won't work.

14. Kknorpp001

Kknorpp001 Banned

If by a session you mean an offline race? If so I did but still no plr file and now graphics and control settings are not sticking.

15. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I disabled the HDR and it appears that it work for me and I must say the the colors without HDR are much more natural and realistics(all the environment and lighting are more realistic with HDR turned OFF) and the thing doesn't conclude here,I discovered that the HDR was killing my fps:mad:with HDR turned ON I have never reached 45fps at Croft(triple screen setup/Eyefinity) but with HDR turned OFF(every thing on Max,except shadows-high and opponent cars-high) I have a costante and smooth 60-66fps and Max 77fps

16. tjc

tjc Registered

Just so you know where it should be wpthayer...

[​IMG]

17. tjc

tjc Registered

Ok... I`ve not had much chance to do a lot of testing yet but one thing I have noticed is that I don`t seem to have this "zebra" markings on the track at all. (Keeping fingers firmly crossed lol)

I`ve tried with practice and qually on as well as race (obviously) > no zebra markings.

Also tried with only qually and race > no zebra markings.

Then tried with only race enabled > no zebra markings. (6 lap race)

Tried this at Monaco with the 60`s F2`s...

Had some laps at Spa with practice - qually - race and no zebra markings, this time with the 60`s F3`s...

Had a quick blast with the 370z at feels3`s Putnam, practice - qually - race and no zebra markings.

Have to say though, I agree with the guys who have said the 370z feels really good now. I think it feels really, really good!

It just feels really connected now. :)

More testing to come.

18. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Bounced

Edit: needs answering, no good ignoring my comments and answering Maxyms Tim, this needs to be sorted pre-gold you know it, Gjon knows it so whys it not being done?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  19. Axeslayer

Axeslayer Registered

Just updated with the updater , worked perfectly and was reasonably quick . Time to go try it out .

20. tjc

tjc Registered

Should have said in my previous post...

I uninstalled b107 and did a complete fresh install of b118.