Blackwater Lake TT (Track Layout Contest 2012 winner) - WIP

Discussion in 'Locations' started by KeiKei, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the pace of track upgrading over at SimBin.

2. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Effin lol u mean the Xmas after the Xmas after the contest roflmao

3. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

Yeah guys would be very cool indeed but surely won't happen this Xmas and who knows maybe not in next Xmas either. Probably Feels3 is currently very busy with his work at Sector3 so wouldn't anticipate any work in this track anytime soon. Maybe I will do some work in AI area some day but of course wouldn't have any effect on the possible release date. Not a situation where we would like this project to be. Sorry to say that but we need to be honest here. Hopefully his workload would get reduced so he would have time to continue this project.

4. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Or let someone else finish it

5. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

+1

6. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

This.

7. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

Well I'm not against of finishing it without Feels3 but the thing is this is his baby 90% - mine 10%. :) So it's completely up to him to decide what he wants to do. If he wants to let it go then ownership would be 100% mine and I'd decide how to finish it up. Probably would contact few modders here at ISI forums to find out if they would be interested of finishing it up. Or even maybe offer it to ISI if they would be interested. Sure it's not conventional race track but doesn't mean it couldn't be fun place to race. :)

8. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

9. Ernie

Ernie Registered

Because feels3 is actually working for Sector3, Blackwater Lake TT perhaps could be a fantastic track to be shared in more than one sim. Maybe a multi-sim-project for rF2 and also for R3E. ;) I would definitively race this track in both sims. (....and also pay for it)