Released August 2023 Content Update

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Coutie, Aug 10, 2023.

1. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Yeah would be nice to see the info in the steam logs, however the info is available elsewhere eg for the March 761 and others the changes were listed in the August release notes https://www.studio-397.com/2023/08/...liveries-amongst-august-free-content-updates/
    Edit: they’re also listed on S397’s discord changelog channel.

Attached Files:

2. Binny

Binny Guest

Steam is where its sold I thought from a sales point of view that would be the place it would be up to date and correct.

redapg, ApexModding, Travis and 2 others like this.
  3. mjo1704

mjo1704 Registered

maybe a link to the studio 397 update info on Steam would help

4. Travis

Travis Registered

Whilst I kind of agree, few people are coming here to read change logs and even fewer will visit discord.

Each item in the Steam workshop has a change note link and changes should be listed there, as was the norm until someone decided not to. I see others posting change notes for their rF2 mods on Steam without issue.

5. John R Denman

John R Denman Registered

I've been an rFactor user since the days of Image Space talking upgrades at Pizza Bob's Uptown in Ann Arbor, so getting as much detail in information as this official site provides is deeply appreciated. Heck I buy cars I'll never use just to support the product.

That said a complete guide like on KERS etc. would be nice.

6. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Until your post the other day, I’ve never read any steam changelogs, whether that make me the odd one out or not I don’t know, in the long run it doesn’t really matter where we get our info from I suppose. I don’t know how many people are registered here on the forums, but there’s nearly 13,000 people registered on S397’s discord, how many of them read the changelogs channel, heaven knows. But as you said it would be good to see that info on steam as well.

Travis and pkelly like this.
  7. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I tried the Porsche GTE after this update.. the handling is now worse? A lot of slides on the rear end and the feeling that you don’t have any grip!! The car was much more stable and with much more grip before last update.

PirroC likes this.