ARI Fun Race 3 @ Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fergy, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Fergy

Fergy Registered

yes, and that was the absolute lowest I could get the temps. I made some rather absurd camber and choices to achieve that but it's more just testing my motec skill as the tyre mod is not ready yet.

2. Navigator

Navigator Registered

I'm sorry guys, wanted to join the server, but I don't have the mod installed.
    I tried to, but it can't install; it's greyed out. I don't have any earlier version of the mod installed (or it must be the ISI's own 1960's and I don't want to uninstall that.....

What am I doing wrong?

3. gorgias1976

gorgias1976 Registered

At Manage Mods, right click the mod and check the properties. The Advance Info button should tell you what is the mod missing

1 person likes this.
  4. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

@navigator u dont need old version of mod, u dont need to uninstall 60s, u do need to have all tracks of mod installed.

Try to follow Mauro's mod thread a bit, especially last pages, I have a post there about problems I had, hope it helps:)

Consider carefully Gorgias advice too.

1 person likes this.
  5. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Okay, busy with it.
    But guys, why is a thing like this made almost impossible? Half the download files don't work, I get 2 file's in a track of with the mod, I can't install, the track I can.
    It's almost like you must have a Harvard degree to do all of this, busy for an hour now......pfffff.
    Not really fun to drive like this.

6. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

well...I actually graduated from Harvard with a phd on...downloading lol

7. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Well, I believe you! :)

You almost must have, the links are not working and it's complicated as H*LL ;)

8. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Wow......it's working.....holy cra........ :)

Thanks guys!

To soon; it's not.......loads up Monaco and drops me out while I do have Mid Ohio......
    Can't download it from the link in the start topic......so lets have a look, hopefully I can drive in a few hours ;)

9. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

The only track as I remember with 2 files is Fuji which has an .rfcmp file and an .rfmod file.
    U only have to install .rfcmp file as in all the tracks.
    U dont have to install .rfmod (I couldnt anyway).
    And some thanks to Mauro for providing the mod would be more welcome than...complaining :)

10. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Yes, thats true.
    I sound like I am, but not really complaining, just a bit frustrated that it doesn't work.....all goes wrong lately.
    I really am very grateful to all the guys making stuff for the game; I do have a lot of respect for them, let there be no question about that!

But....I just want to race while there are still people in there and I can't get it done :)

11. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

u MUST choose mod and track offline and THEN go online.

12. Navigator

Navigator Registered

13. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Well, that was short :)

Had to sign up for the league. Not sure if I can drive all the time, (just like the time before when something came up and couldn't touch my steering wheel for a week) so I just wanted to see if I could keep up with the guys in there.

Well, do that tomorrow and see what happens. But maybe a bit shameless to sign up, keep a spot away from another and not be able to drive. Don't know what I'll do.
    For now, I just drive offline.

Thanks for all the help guys, really appreciate that!

14. Paul_Ceglia

Paul_Ceglia Registered

FYI you don't have to go offline...when on line on the bottom of lobby screen you will notice MANAGE MODS...click that and choose the all tracks 60s mod and it will load the correct track the next time you join the server....saves a little time and that's what we are all about!

15. gorgias1976

gorgias1976 Registered

Just for getting to the end of the race you'll get some points in the league, so it's worth trying. Also not everyody ends every race, accidents happen, so you can aim for more points there.
    Yo can take a taste to my setup I attached before, if it suits your driving style that's time you save testing

1 person likes this.
  16. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Thanks guys.

Practiced a bit offline just now, went okay so I have some hope.
    A shame I had to but out to register; spend hours to get there, then got that message :(

But I did, wanted to join back and came into a race; so I drove some offline.

The only thing; I wanted to tick the box about the PM's, but can't find where it should be. Saw something about it on the former pages, but that option, is not there it seems? (Think it was something like "account" or "profile", whatever)

17. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

Check this out, this guy is ace to watch...

Bryan, where did you get the Mid-Ohio track for MoTeC? Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
  18. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

Latest hotlap, same setup. I tried entering corners with more rotation this time. Helped get the car straight and onto full throttle sooner which pay dividends exiting onto the long straights.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
  19. Fergy

Fergy Registered

Good to see a handful of new members. I will process them all when I'm home later this afternoon.
    Thanks guys... and gal I see.

20. Fergy

Fergy Registered

In MoTec, the tab Track Report. Right click properties has some cool options too. Your using my Template?