ARI Fun Race #14 Malaysia (Final Round of the F3 Series)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fergy, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Fergy

Fergy Registered

[​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please read this page before entering the ARI Server

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current standings and Results
    http://www.league.sr4l.com/index.php?dataarray[dest]=standdrv&dataarray[IDseason]=1

The mod is available to members only and is found here
    http://sr4l.com/index.php?action=downloads

So what's it all about?

Accretion Racing International (ARI) uses the Sim Racers 4 Life league system. This means you will need to sign up at two sites, our Forum and our League site.

ARI's Sim Racing 4 Life Forums:
    http://sr4l.com/index.php
    Here you will be able to introduce yourself to the community, Live Chat, browse information and much more.
    &
    ARI's Sim Racing 4 Life League:
    http://www.league.sr4l.com/index.php
    Here you can find all information about News, Drivers, Teams, Standings, Results and more.

Things to remember when signing up
    - Forum: Tick yes for Notifications on both sites.
    - League: Select a car of choice e.g. F3 EVE 88.

Please note,
    on the League site the car you sign up with is the car you must race with or the system will not detect you. If you wish to edited/change your Car on the League site you can under Driver/Edit Data/Seasons or simply PM admin to do so.

*Your information will not be shared with any Third Parties.

Count Down
    [​IMG]

Live Timing will be running on all official sessions
    http://sr4l.com/index.php?page=page2718

Server Details
    Server name: ARI 1960's F3
    Race Day Password: sr4l (only required on race day)

Official Session Times:

Please note all times are GMT+1
    If your unsure please google the current time in the UK.

Practice

15/11/2012 20:00pm

16/11/2012 20:00pm

17/11/2012 20:00pm

Qualifying

18/11/2012 19.25pm (30 minutes)

Warm up

*19:55pm (5 minutes)

Race

*20:00 Race 1 (7 laps)
    *20:30 Race 2 (7 laps)
    *21:00 Race 3 (7 laps) Reverse grid order

*approx 5 minute break in between races.

Fun Race Series Rules

Cars allowed

EVE F3 and the Spark F3

Points & Bonus Points System

1st : 10
    --2nd : 9
    ----3rd : 8
    ------4th : 7
    -------5th : 6
    ---------6th : 5
    ----------7th : 4
    ------------8th : 3
    -------------9th : 2
    --------------10th :1

Bonus Points

Pole position: 1
    Fastest lap: 1
    Every full lap you lead: 1
    Most laps on led: 2
    Just for finishing: 2

Driving Aids and Server Settings

Fuel x7
    50% Damage
    Tyres Normal
    Time Scale Normal
    Forced Driving View to Nose or Cockpit
    All assists off with the exception of Auto Clutch

Race Rules

No chatting during Qualifying or Race.

As far as we know Build 107 did not fix the pit bug. A pit stop will not be required.

Settings may vary if problems are found

Teamspeak

Address: 176.28.41.189 *no port number required as it is default for TS3
    password sr4l

Currently we have 52 League members.

Portugal Race Report

Another good turn out to our last event we saw some new faces on the winners podium. German Strack taking out two of the three races and the Russian Babin takings his first win in the SR4L league.
    Again the racing was fast and furious at the top with some great battles, Marcel showing he won't give it away without a fight and DJCruicky aka the Professor doing what he does best.

The series comes to and end next Sunday evening, it's been a pleasure to host the series and to watch this great client build to over 70 members. I'm looking forward to see you all at the last race.

You can read more detailed race reports in our forum here
    http://sr4l.com/index.php?board=18.0

Thanks to all members who made the event a great one.

Bryan Ferguson ARI Administrator
    Dany Mitchel ARI Administrator

If you have any questions please don't hesitate PM me Fergy (Bryan)

Looking forward to seeing you all on Track and Good Luck!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling generous?

Any monies donated to help run ARI are very much appreciated. You can make payments through our PayPal set up on the League site or the Forum site. Simply look for Donate in the left hand column.

A big thank you to those who donated for the month of September, I'm always astounded by member generosity.

To donate you can go here, Every little bit counts
    http://sr4l.com/index.php?action=treasury

Thanks again and enjoy ARI

Fergy

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Fergy

Fergy Registered

Pit stop will be required guys.

3. gorgias1976

gorgias1976 Registered

With tyre change?

With Formula1 race almost at the same time I'm in big doubts about what to do on race day. I may miss race1 and/or race2

4. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

Can I make it.....? I'll try. Currently with 3rd fastest hotlap:cool: (behind Marcel and DJCruicky of course.....) It will change of course, but best draw attention to it while hardly anyone has tried yet.

5. Fergy

Fergy Registered

No change required.

6. JJStrack

JJStrack Registered

Fuel Normal? (you wrote that in the description) is it not X7 this time? the server is set to that at least.

another question: i have made my first own Skin...i already sent it to that email adress of sr4l...is that enough to have it included?
    a second question: my laptimes of today don't show up on the Hotlaps Site...did i do something wrong?

7. Paul Swire

Paul Swire Registered

The hot laps are not being recorded correctly at the moment, I am working on getting this fixed today. So no you did nothing wrong.

1 person likes this.
  8. Fergy

Fergy Registered

Sorry, slipped through security:cool: x7 fuel for the next race.

9. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Well, I mean this in a positive way (but mostly come across al wrong) but why not do some more "advertising" for the upcoming event tonight instead of "covering that up" with this?
    Do people know the F2 is tonight? There have been only a handful of people practicing with the F2's.
    I would put that one in here first and monday, announce the new one.

10. Fergy

Fergy Registered

Promoting the F2 was almost non existent. My fault for not pushing it more. For the next race we will promote it some more. Reasonable turn out either way, would have been nice if you had your first race with us;) you did all the practice.

11. gorgias1976

gorgias1976 Registered

We really missed you out there on track Wim.
    You were fast enough to do a good race, even for podium finishes (we were almost the same laptimes and I ended up 3rd in two races).
    I guess almost nobody ended a race without at least one walk on the gravel.

12. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Well, it's just better for everyone if I don't drive.......never I did a practice race and avoided all cars on track :(
    If I'm that sure it's going to happen; I withdraw myself.

I love driving the practice sessions with you guys; I really enjoy that and hope, though I won't do races, I will still be welcome to join those sessions.

13. Kalanur

Kalanur Registered

The gravel pits were deadly on this track with the F2. I went wide once, ended up in the gravel and was stuck there. It took me more than 30 secs to get out. My engine was overheating of course and I almost had to end that race at that point :p
    But in the end it was a really good race evening, I had a lot of fun and I am really happy with my 5th place finishes :)

14. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

You find all weird excuses for missing races mister.
    You even pretend you live in Australia of all places...

15. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Same thing here, while trying to get off gravel my wheel was fully lit with warning messages (ure an idiot etc)

16. gorgias1976

gorgias1976 Registered

I didn't practice a race eithe before today. I don't like doing them, as it loses the magic of the sunday event.
    But give it a try. I think this starts are cleaner than the F3s as everybody tries to be more careful.
    (Not talking about the reverse start that's crazy as always)

17. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Well, I do "feel" this car better than the F3's, but I really have a problem hitting someone and it gets to me more than is healthy; I literally get sick to my stomach.....eventhough the other guys say it's no problem......but I don't want that.
    I drove practice races in mostly the F3's and every time (really) I took someone out; that's not fair to the other guys.

As this car feels better to me; maybe you're right and I will give it a try. When I do it again.....a really quit; I just have to.

18. Kalanur

Kalanur Registered

The start of the race is exactly at the same time as the start of the F1 race. Don't know about you guys, but I don't want to miss the F1 race and maybe even the World Drivers Championship decision.

19. DJCruicky

DJCruicky Registered

I'll watch the replay of the F1, so please, no one tell me the result or I kill you :D.

@Navigator, you welcome to come watch if you don't want to drive. You can be the Brabham :). Should be better than watching the F1 I say, more crashes and mayhem from us :D.

20. Lecram

Lecram Registered

+1