Announcing Competition System Season 1

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Paul Jeffrey, Feb 5, 2022.

1. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

when I had 1.45 seconds left in the countdown, they had between 2.30 and 2.50 seconds left, it always happens to me, I have less time, that is, when my count reaches 0, I always have to wait like a minute and a half more, more or less, it's an estimate! In any case, it's not a problem because they let me know how long I have left, there are more people who pass them by another partner from another community, but it's not definitive, if it's really a problem mine or not, I honestly don't know, but my windows schedule is correct, confirmed by them

2. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

in any case we all entered from Spain

thanks for caring;)

Remco Majoor likes this.
  3. Comante

Comante Registered

Wow my time was 6 minutes ahead.. I resetted it, now I just need to try again the CS system

4. Comante

Comante Registered

Worked flawlessly.. and who said that RF2 multiplayer was dead? There was a full grid at portland with USF2000.

ThomasJohansen likes this.
  5. djvicious

djvicious Registered

Lots of fun racing some guys and gals last night! I took a 'gamble' starting on the black tires in indycar and switching to red 2/3 of the way through. What a mistake! I was gradually falling back, losing time and tire life as I fought understeer. I barely made it across the line with a close fuel gamble after pitting for reds, with less than a litre of fuel left!

Really good, clean racing overall! I 'accidentally' passed at T1 for the lead when I cooked my brakes too late and barely made it though (I didn't intend to go for a pass). Somewhere along the lines I traded paint with another car and rewarded myself with rear suspension damage, making my car handle less than ideally.

pkelly and PatientRF2fan like this.
  6. Comante

Comante Registered

This Weekend I had some time to dedicate to che Comp System.
    While I have to say that I'm quite happy, I still experience some bugs that puzzle me:
    1) that question about my PC local time not in sync with global timing was probably there for long, I did't expect it could cause all sort of problems, but anyway, I have this solved on my part... but my clock run faster than it should, so it seems I will have to remember to reset it often.
    2) now it seems that once I enter the comp system I can't exit from it, if I click the left arrow to return to the main menu, the loading icon spin there forever.
    3) when I register for a race, and the counter reach 00.00 now it say "start loading track" but things stuck there, I have to hit back button and join again.
    I will try to reset my timer and see I this is solved like it was the first time.

7. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

one hint that probably applied more prior to the track loading time being decreased. It is a good idea to pre-load the track you will use. This will ensure the cache is already built. Most of us have seen that 2nd loads are almost always faster than first loads of tracks. So prior to the event, go to the solo race area and load the car & track that is going to be used in the comp system.

Carlos Eduardo Araujo likes this.
  8. Comante

Comante Registered

I did without luck, I did several race in a row, but had to do it everytime. There is probably some stupid thing preventing it from working normally.

9. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Good morning folks,

The new Competition System schedule for this week is now live :)

WIC 14TH FEB 16-9 0.jpg

10. Yannick2X

Yannick2X Registered

Hi,
    since few day, I am completely stuck at this step. The only way to exit is the task manager.
    upload_2022-2-18_21-18-59.png

11. Lazza

Lazza Registered

This post has info.

Short version: delete everything in the LocalStorage folder.

You may need to do it again if it slows again later.

Yannick2X likes this.
  12. Roberto boniotti

Roberto boniotti Registered

can't enter the competition servers, when I click on join it gives me this error:

Cannot read property " find" of undefined

Why ?

Attached Files:

13. Karoly Mayer

Karoly Mayer Registered

Same here today, I missed the Formula Challenge Spa. :-( Any Idea?