Announcing Competition System Season 1

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Paul Jeffrey, Feb 5, 2022.

1. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

you're right
    Daytona: 8.99 Euros
    IndyCar: 4.99 Euros
    BMW: 4.99 Euros
    Ligier: 4.99 Euros

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
  2. GeraArg

GeraArg Registered

Ready in the store, waiting for the official release. :D

BTW there is an update for Indianapolis.

juanchioooo likes this.
  3. lagg

lagg Registered

4. Tony Raharidzery

Tony Raharidzery Registered

Those prices are really low for the quality.
    Thanks much Studio 397.
    A little effort for CS (Statistics, ranking, practices server...) and it will Be unbeatable.

5. GeraArg

GeraArg Registered

R.Noctua, TrigMan59, Comante and 4 others like this.
  6. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Thanks for that, I quickly went and refunded the BMW, Ligier & Daytona that I had purchased. I'll get the pack as soon as the refunds are confirmed. (one extra car at about the same price.)

R.Noctua and GeraArg like this.
  7. TheGame316

TheGame316 Registered

Well I wake up to what looked like a nightmare night for Jimmi and Paul dealing with impatient fools and the money they are so willing to part with. So how many people bought the new content at the pre-release prices or pre-pack?

In regards to the 2022 Q1 Pack and how it relates to the Competition System and what we have been discussing. I can see a problem for new users thinking this and free content would be all that is needed for the Q1 season. Unfortunately you would run into a roadblock on the USF2000 series which requires Imola; and the IndyCar Challenge with VIR.

If having a Season Pack each season going forward is the way to go(and it makes sense if you want to have more users towards the CS), the current item store is only going to end up more convoluted and difficult to navigate than it already is.

It makes more sense to consider employing the traditional DLC store. All items would have their own listing. Then you could set up the various packs, including the current season pack. All items currently owned would be subtracted from pack totals, allowing you to only buy the content you need. During sales it would also be beneficial, as packs could be created with varying per item discounts eg. Brand new releases(without discount) can be bundled with a currently on sale pack.

Bill Worrel likes this.
  8. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

Carlos Eduardo Araujo Registered

I almost hit! Next time I will improve!!

Very good prices for the content. They continued to follow the pricing policy. Although I don't agree with the policy of having all the content to race in one session, I bought the 2022 Q1 Pack

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  9. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

if the pack is cheaper

10. Comante

Comante Registered

There is still that annoying situation where you join for a session, the countdown reach 00.00 and nothing happen . If you dare to hit the back button you are kicked from the entry list without notice and without chance to rejoin. When a session is made of practice/qualify and race, I don't see a reason to not allow delayed entries (few minutes into practice or quali won't disturb much the others).

Carlos Eduardo Araujo and Schumi like this.
  11. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

There's a friend, I always have to wait a minute and a half more than my partner when we enter together, I don't know if it's because of the line or why, but he always gives me less waiting time than they do and then the screen stays stuck beyond one minute:confused::cool:

12. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

This is because of the windows time not being in sync. I had this with my old motherboard as well

13. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

my windows time is perfect, I have no problems with that... it's another reason

14. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

How do you know. Just because auto sync is checked in Windows, doesn't mean it actually works

15. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

because I verified it with the colleagues who marked delay with respect to me and everyone confirmed the time, that is what I thought was the desynchronized windows schedule, but it is not, that
    remember that we are friends and the 6 of us are together in the team speak. I only had to wait for a minute and a half more

16. Comante

Comante Registered

I've waited several minutes, but the problem is: I accept everything, even to be kicked out for no reason, but to stare at a 00.00 for a unknown time without knowing if I'm an idiot or I can go to search another server is a disappointment.

17. rakoczyn

rakoczyn Registered

https://time.is/

18. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

if sometimes you don't know what to do, it's frustrating, let's hope they verify it and solve it as soon as possible

19. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

Carlos Eduardo Araujo Registered

I didn't think twice, I bought it. In fact, as I did with practically all the content released.

20. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

so they were already loading, whilst you were still at 0:00?