[WIP] 2021 NTT Indycar Series

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by ApexModding, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Benjamin Ho

Benjamin Ho Registered

Can you make semi-fictional skins for the Dallara dw12 from the 2014 season?

2. vava74

vava74 Registered

The skins for the whole 2014 season are available on Race Department (by @boxer).
    APEX did made a fictional season for the Formula ISI, but they surely have no time to do skin packs for cars which are not theirs (the DW12 is ISI/S397).

yoss likes this.
  3. ApexModding

ApexModding Registered

Work is still under way here, albeit a bit slower. We're quite content with the physics, the update with our friend at Honda improved the car (plus a brand new, proper default setup!). We're appreciative of the engagement from a couple of members of the Brazilian community, who are helping with per-race liveries and UI icons. You can drive the latest beta build through our Patreon.

GRAB_000.PNG

Bostrom, VirusGR42, Hazi and 4 others like this.
  4. Merlin75

Merlin75 Registered

Will this season ever get finished?
    I still look every week -lol- but nothing.....

5. ApexModding

ApexModding Registered

It lost priority once the studio announced and released their official pack. We do wish to get it to v1.00 it but there was no support for it and our manufacturer partner proved to be troublesome.

6. DiggerHawk

DiggerHawk Registered

I don't suppose you would want to take the work done and adapt it to the CART 98 mod. I have been working on it for over two years but the physics part is beyond me. As you may know PatientRF2 fan was figuring it out but unfortunately he had to give up as his life situation changed.

From a graphics point of view it is about 90% done. If I knew the physics would be sorted it would give me extra motivation to get the rest done. There are some videos and screenshots in the relevant thread showing some of the progress from a while ago.

7. AKR

AKR Registered

Where to get this ?

8. ApexModding

ApexModding Registered

CART 98 would be very interesting and one of our two-crew team knows the developers (including seeing behind the scenes bits of it back in 2007), is a big fan, and had a role in it being revived. If you could PM us with the work completed (and WIP), and their details, we can have a look and hopefully be able to slot it in between now and our next content :).

9. ApexModding

ApexModding Registered

10. vava74

vava74 Registered

When it was released in the steamworkshop and out of Patreon support only, the official name was adopted.

AKR likes this.
  11. David Short

David Short Registered

Wow!! Amazing stuff, huge thanks @DiggerHawk for all your hard work and continued effort to push this forward and @ApexModding for potentially helping to push it across the goal line. With all the doom and gloom on the forum about the future of RF2 at least for me this is the best news I've heard in a long time!!

DiggerHawk likes this.