[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Thanks for reporting that. I re-packed 2.035 DEDI again and re-uploaded. Try this - r2la DEDI v2.035

2. Juergen Muench

Juergen Muench Registered

Thanks, works like a charm. :)

I noticed another thing, if I tip the race result first and then the quali result there will be shown the "Results / Sectors / Laps" menu only in the exported file.
    If I tip first the quali and then the race result the exported file will be like it should with the race and quali results.

cheers

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Qualy results are included in Race results (automatically, if Qualy xml is found). But Race results are not included in Qualy results. So there is no bug, thats how it works. Qual and Practice reports are exported just like single session. Only Race log can include Qual results if it finds them.

4. Mydriaz

Mydriaz Registered

Thank you for this last update :)

5. pitkin

pitkin Registered

Thanks for the lastest update :)

6. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Nibo, there may be another challenge ahead if you chose to accept it ;)

With Knockout Qualifying now available, the Q results are a mix of three different Q sessions. Think you might be able to tackle that? ;) Or if it's already enabled then my apologies, but I assume you are only reading the last Q file before the race file.

7. Juergen Muench

Juergen Muench Registered

Thank you Nibo for your work

Is it possible to add a row with the penaltys in the incident/chat root?
    It would be great if we can see what kind of penalty the driver had but a number of how often he got a penalty is also great

Only if it is possible ;)

Thanks

8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

GCCRacer, yes, for race report I include only last Qualy before the race. I think report from Qual3 includes all drivers from Qual1&2 also, but not times from Qual1&2. I will look if I can include results from Qual1-2 into Qual3. Right now you can view all Qual1-2-3 results as separate reports.
    Is this an example of what you are talking about - http://www.formula1.com/content/fom...esults/2015-australia-results/qualifying.html ?

Juergen Muench, yes, I think it will be possible to include Penalty events in separate table.

9. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Yep, that's the idea behind my suggestion :)

I guess it requires a rework in the way data is presented, so if it's too complicated I sure understand.

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v2.036:

r2la v2.036
    r2la DEDI v2.036

Changelog:

Added options to automatically remove logs without drivers and/or without lap times on refresh, so that they never show in selector. Off by default. Go to the options page to turn them on.
    Session penalties added to Incidents/Chat tab.
    Incidents/Chat tab added to non-race session report.
    Q1, Q2, Q3 lap times are now shown in Qualification results table in race report.
    Fixed lap time selection for Hotlaps.
    Workaround for false MostLapsCompleted 0 value found in server xml in some cases.
    Non-race session results table now shows overall number of laps in this session for driver (was number of the fastest lap before).
    Championships now have "start date". It is only used for ordering championships list at "Championship manager" page, if you need.
    Small images for Dedi Hotlap competitions now will be centered.
    Hotlaps added for Stock Cars and Nissan GT-R GT1. Bathurst added to GT cars Hotlaps.

11. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

12. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

Thx Nibo once again..... However just wondering if I have archived competitions will they come across when you import as mine haven't???

thx again

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Archived and non-archived competitions are exported and imported altogether. It works for me. You exported competitions (there were archived and non-archived?) and imported in new version, but it shows only non-archived now?

14. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

It doesn't show any, but championships are still there..

Edit......... My Bad Nibo I stuffed up all working now...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2015
  15. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Attached Files:

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Non-dedi version 2.036 have been re-uploaded with minor patch (graphs in exported report were not showing). Re-download it please.

Woodee, report at liveracers and r2la report that you`ve attached seem to be from two different .xml files. Because I`ve downloaded source xml from liveracers, put it into my results folder and my r2la shows the same result as liveracers. Could it be that at liveracers there is server xml file and for r2la you`ve used your local xml file from that session? It may be faulty local .xml file. Send/attach xml file that you`ve used for r2la for me, so that I can say for sure.

17. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Is this the one?

The graphs are showing the right positions, the race results aren't.

Attached Files:

18. argo0

argo0 Registered

Amazing contribution mate, thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

19. Woodee

Woodee Registered

I can't seem to poke this program to get through the windows firewall on our dedi server.

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I missed your reply from 27th on faulty logs. Looked at it now and there is wrong <Position> tags there. It was a rF2 bug. It was fixed in build 1008.

I don`t think I will be able to help with the firewall... Are you selecting "Public IP" in web2py launcher? You can try setting another port there, in web2py server launcher. Try 80 instead of 8000 or other ports.