[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

ah, ok. I was a little bit confused, because "since" sounds to me in the past ;)

2. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

Thx once again Nibo.......

3. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

First of all, thanks again for this amazing tool and the ongoing improvements :D

Secondly, the export is awesome. I used it to create this work in progress ==> Link which I am hoping will help me fight A.D.D. in my sim racing.

Lastly, I am wondering how you are counting laps as, for example, the following combo appears to have more than 120 laps...

[​IMG]

Thanks again :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

P.S.R., the number of laps that you see in the "competitors/laps" column in selector is the maximum laps completed number in this session by one of the drivers. For race sessions its always leaders number of laps, for example. So you personally may have completed lower number of laps than you see there. Also for your personal stats, for your number of laps with the combo I`m summing only laps that have lap time, so not counting pit-out laps in none-race sessions and abandoned laps.

5. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Ah good thanks. I saw that was counting my numbers differently but for some reason I can't remember now I thought there might be an issue with that also but now I'm thinking I missed something so...good :D

6. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Just FYI I am noticing that, when refreshing in the Results Viewer view, the "Please Wait" message does not come up until after >= 10 secs (and also the web browser does not indicate any activity/busy status, etc.) while in other views the "Please Wait" message comes up immediately which is nice because sometimes I am not sure how long to wait before trying to click the refresh button again in case I did not actually click it.

7. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Thanks for reporting that. I was not seeing this, because it worked correctly for me in my default browser for r2la - Maxthon. It was caused by Ajax calls not being async and blocking pop-up. Apparently Maxthon does not care and pop-up was shown anyway for me. In other browsers pop-up was not showing.

I repacked and re-uploaded archives with a fix without changing version number. In this case, since changes were applied only to one file, you do not need to reinstall r2la. You can just re-download version 2.037, take a file rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.037\web2py\applications\r2la\compiled\views.default.index.html.pyc from this new archive and copy it over an old file in r2la v2.037 folder which you are using right now.

8. DocJones

DocJones Registered

Thanks for fixing the fuel consumption calculation with the latest release. :)

9. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Thanks, Nibo. Works great :) FYI - Found same issue today with the refresh button on the combo view page so you might want to recompile that one too or just do for next update. Thanks again for everything :)

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Ok, fixed for next update. Here is the file if you want it sooner. Put it in the rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.037\web2py\applications\r2la\compiled\ folder.

11. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Thanks my friend :)

12. MMartin

MMartin Registered

Hello Nibo,

I installed the dedi version on our game host server. Since last week we redo a clean rF2 installation in a different path.
    How can I set the new path of rF2 for Web2PY?
    If I try to start the web2py.exe in local mode he don't ask me the path of rF2 (he ask it to me just the first time?)

Thank you for your fantastic job :)

13. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Go to the Options page and press "Clear db cache" button. Or just start new instance of r2la by unzipping it from downloaded archive like for the first time.

14. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Thanks for the new version Nibo.

15. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Just an idea but might be worth being able to filter on build (and/or car version although not sure if car version is in the data but I believe SW version is) for track record, i.e. for when cars get slower because physics, environment conditions, etc. change and no longer possible to beat personal best because different conditions. Of course a more practical manual solution might be to simply archive log files prior to latest build IF there are physics changes which clearly make it impossible to beat an existing personal best. Maybe some in between solution might be Log Analyzer assisting in targeted archival of all or selected combos? Side benefit might be better application performance from a smaller number of files. Literally brainstorming as I type...

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Log files have no car mod version number in them. I think what you are talking about is storing several records for car/track combo. This will be pretty complex for my system, its based on one record per track_id+car_id, so I don`t think I`m going to do this. If you have some records that can not be beaten because new car version is slower you can just delete log files with old records. I think old records become irrelevant in this case anyway.

17. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Yep makes perfect sense [emoji106]

18. MMartin

MMartin Registered

Thank you!

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

A reminder. Latest version of r2la already supports tire wear in log files, which was made public with new rF2 build today. Here is how it looks:
    View attachment 18538

20. wrxxy

wrxxy Registered

Great Job Nibo!
    Once again that's Brilliant......