ISI Track Team Tweets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Miro, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Patronic

Patronic Banned

Pssst guys. the costumers here are not allowed to have a opinion and tell it at ISI forum. Be careful. All my posts get deleted and they were not insulting or whatever in any way ;)

Whoever of the ISI staff delete my posts all the time. Pls write me a PM. We live in free countrys with free opinion telling right and I want to clarify this.

2. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

If you have a problem with the staff, PM one of them. Don't post it in public. It's pretty much against the rules in every forum I've been a member of.

3. Patronic

Patronic Banned

I only said something about the necessary of some things they develop and about their content. It was constructive criticsm, which got instantly deleted...

4. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Yeah PM would definitely be the way to go, seeing how the alternative is pretty embarrassing... :rolleyes:

5. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Pssst - you recently responded to someone whose first post contained a link. The forum moderates all those posts and all replies or additional posts until an admin approves them - automatically. But don't let the paranoia go away, I am sure it helps people respect your opinion.

6. 88mphTim

If our product is not what you want, there's an obvious course of action for you, other than being disrespectful and saying things like that. We develop our own product for people to buy. Nobody at this company will be affected by mob mentality, find another software developer if you want that.

7. kimikaze

kimikaze Registered

Hi Tim, can we expect any new content this week? I really want try new(old) Honda :)

8. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

People bored with the new test track with all it's multi configs already?

-Plenty if cars to test on it

9. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Honestly, yes. The test track was already available via Dunsfold v.90 and then v.91 with the cameras, and the race options are not for everyone's tastes.

10. 88mphTim

That's the most likely.

11. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

That's amazing. :) People asking for more famous track (which means something you played hundreds of time) and then you'll get bored for something you played for a week. You must be an alien driver...:p

12. Patronic

Patronic Banned

Really incredible Tim, how you talk to a customer... Where I live the costumer is king, even if he is a dumbass ;)
    At least I got a quite friendly PM by another Staff, which explained many things and made things a bit more clear. And do you know what? He stayed friendly. You should try the same...

13. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Rude, arrogant and entitled whining...
    People with ridiculously short attention spans demanding new content a few days after new content has been released...
    Tim getting his Zen-ness tested beyond what is reasonable...

Yep. It's the same, good ol' forum we all know and love... :rolleyes:

14. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

yeah this thread is becoming a spread of misinformation and just out right crap. some people.

15. kimikaze

kimikaze Registered

Great, thnx.

16. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

I'd say to close that thread. There is nothing about Tracks and Tweets. Just close it and amen.

17. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Hi Tuttle, that's just my opinion. The racing I got with the AI wasn't inspiring and the layout didn't seem as fun (perhaps it could be just hotlapping), nothing wrong with the place. A Singapore or super accurate and gorgeous looking Abu Dhabi track and its configurations could come out tomorrow, but it'd still not be most suiting to some. I am an open wheeler type of person with preference mostly towards closed circuit racing, though there are a few tracks outside of that spectrum that do make the list :).

18. 88mphTim

That's really nice. Feel free to keep in contact with them privately, rather than posting here anymore. Just so you have an idea here, I'm not being unfriendly, you'd know if I was without any doubt whatsoever. :) The idea is to form a reasonable point and post when making feedback. Making demands and acting like you own someone is unacceptable.

19. kimikaze

kimikaze Registered

No not bored at all, just my curiosity because is known this car "should" be released soon :) Play Tiger all Week already and i honestly think that is one of most enjoyable track. Wherever i start rF2 i almost always ended playing on one of it's variants.

20. stonec

stonec Registered

It has to be said, as nice as Tiger Moth is in terms of looks and art, I haven't seen much online activity on it and if it's not popular in first week it usually means it will never get. Empty Box, perhaps best marketing channel of rF2 at moment, races Silverstone on 90% of his rF2 videos, which is quite telling. That's because it's the only ISI track suitable for fast GT / formula type cars that is up-to-date with track technology (well fair enough, there are the various Indy infields...).