UnitedRacingDesing presents...

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

The car data should fit with car build overall. It should offer the resemblence to real cars in our opinion. Best is if you didnt test it yet to get beta/demo.

2. UnitedRacingDesign

@Tortue G, youre sharing everything with friends over internet, everything you buyed with money you earned? I know i dont for example and the rules for this digital content is same as for any other. Youre not allowed to share it in any way ;)

3. Tortue G

Tortue G Registered

I din't said that I do this, but we know how it work ;) ... A guy give the mod to some members of his league "just for testing" and they give to others guys and finally the mod is on torrents, mediafire, etc...
    And if the copy is identical to original, without "crack" or key or other protection, an playable, the only reason to accept to pay is moral...

But for me it's not the important thing, It's just a little part of the problem... I'm more concerned with the first part of my message, the state of your paying mods is a lame, it's not fictional just because you don't use the brands name, it's like counterfeiting (<=not sure about this word :eek: ).

4. UnitedRacingDesign

I know i know ;) wasnt directly directed to you :)

5. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Ales...I purchased your product and got a download link to Mega but when I try to download it say that my browser is outdated and it recommends me to download chrome. I click "no thanks" and "do not show this again" but every time I click on download it does the same thing again and wont let me download. I do not want ****ing Chrome, I like my Mozilla Firefox (it is not outdated, it's perfectly fine...that is just some ****ty adverdisment)...please make it work.

Oh, it says my browser is too old to download a file that big...that is bull****...it sure ain't.

6. UnitedRacingDesign

Send an email please, ill send you something else.

7. rene-xmg

rene-xmg Registered

hab grad die ersten runden mit dem mod gedreht (lienz, estoril).
    um ehrlich zu sein ist meine begeisterung etwas gedämpft. die autos fahren sich mMn zu gutmütig - vor allem auf der bremse sind die dinger keine herausforderung. dennoch, potential ist erkennbar.

i just did my first laps with the new mod (lienz, estoril)
    to be honest, my enthusiasm about it got a little taken down. the cars feel a little easy too easy to drive, in my opinion - especially when breaking, they are not really any kind of challenge, but nevertheless you can see the potential...

8. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Ok, got it now. Pain in the ass adverdisements.

Must agree with you. It is even grippier than in the demo version (do not believe that I made that good setup). But good change for constantly spinning around the track :D Can be fun for close racing as it is supposed to be. Can see myself enjoying this on some tracks. Now waiting for third car :)

Any plans to update the cars somehow Ales? No radical changes needed...

9. UnitedRacingDesign

Tyre grip for example? Sure could be done, but i would wait for 3rd car than.

10. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I like that there is this grippy car around but would like to have the option of little less grip...but we probably can not have both so I rather stick with this. Maybe I come up with some improving ideas after testing more.

11. hoser70

hoser70 Registered

Looking at the amount of bodywork on these DTM cars, I would imagine they drive close to an F1 car... ;-)

12. LowRider

LowRider Registered

13. Max

Max Registered

I am sure you know this ales, but your mod is showing up in a few places now.. For free... :p

14. UnitedRacingDesign

Its good that i know who is actually doing it than.

15. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Tested some more and here is few thoughts:

- Brakes won't lock at all (maybe should in some occasions, we can choose anti-lock brakes if we do not want locking brakes)
    -Tyres are much more turable than for example Corvette tyres ( is this by purpose?)
    -Cockpit is dark (saw that somebody had more light in there...how can I do this?)
    -Can we have some camera angle showing tyres proberly?
    - Rear mirror is really low resolution...hope it gets better?

16. UnitedRacingDesign

@TIG_green
    -yes brakes were made so
    -yes to the tyres aswell if i understod you there corectly
    -hmm, depends on the day time actually to but i will look more into that when we have shaders fixed to
    -will add camera angle for tyre view
    -ISI cars use hires texture for mirros, i left that out for fps issues they are causing and i hope this will be fixed

17. worthy1066

worthy1066 Registered

Ales ,just notice that the guys on Rfactor Central have the same cars as your mod (all 3 models ) which is bit of a coincindence dont you think ?. If this is the same one as yours thats gunna put a dint in your plans or is there something you can do to stop it ?

18. UnitedRacingDesign

Yes ive seen it but its rf1 mod and its long time in progress to allready. I cant and wont bother to stop anybody from doing something they want, especially scratch work, even if i would have license for it. I would just try to make it better. ;)

19. Gridgirl

Gridgirl Registered

Maybe i'm wrong ... but if you look some DTM races, see how this cars stuck to the road and how hard they turn and break, i don't think the physics is excessive unrealistic.

20. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Ales

Good luck on this project, being from iracing I have nothing against modders charging for their work providing its top notch, it may even encourage more top quality content

I'm sure they'll still be free stuff released too, so it's up to the user & totally everyone's individual choice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.