[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Pedro Nosaki

Pedro Nosaki Registered

Hello Nibo!
    First of all, thank you for creating this amazing tool!
    I'd like to suggest an option in the championship manager where you can select one specific folder for the results. So that championship only searches files inside that folder instead of the rfactor/result.
    It would help a lot, I run several servers at the same time and a lot of files are generated. When I have to search for a race file it takes some time.

Thank you!

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Netherealmian, for some reason, in 2024_02_04_22_23_52-03R1.xml file, <driver> block for that driver has <isPlayer>0</isPlayer> (marked as AI car). r2la then ignores his time from this block when determining track records, because AI lap times are ignored. There are other drivers in this xmls with <isPlayer>0</isPlayer>, if all of them were human players, then it should be <isPlayer>1</isPlayer> for Records to work correctly.

I think it is some glitch in Automobilista, it puts incorrect value for some reason. You can open this files in code editor, find all <isPlayer>0</isPlayer> lines and change 0 to 1 in them, save changes to files and refresh r2la. Then your records will show correctly.

3. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Pedro Nosaki, I can not add folders for championship xmls, because then main r2la program (Results parsing, Records, etc.) would need to be changed to take files from that folders also. It will complicate the system a lot. Also there is already an option for multiple folders on "Options" page, but I don't think I could adapt it for championship folders.

What I can try to do is adding filter to Log Selector pop-up window when assigning logs to championship races. For example to filter log list by server name. If your multiple servers have different names, then you can select server name from drop-down and only that logs will be visible to select. Would this be useful to you?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2024
  4. Pedro Nosaki

Pedro Nosaki Registered

Hi Nibo!
    Thanks for your reply!
    Yes! That would work! I change the file name, so I can filter by name also.

Thank you!
    Best regards!

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to ver. 2.1.023:
    • Added filter by track name or by server name to log selector pop-up when assigning log files to championship races.

Pedro Nosaki likes this.
  6. Pedro Nosaki

Pedro Nosaki Registered

Thanks a Lot Nibo!

Cheers!

7. Pales

Pales Registered

I know this is premature, but do you think LMU will be compatible with your tool given it is on the same engine?

8. DanRZ

DanRZ Registered

I hope they have keep some sort of export of results in xml after events in LMU. It is already the case if i remember well or it was on features arriving.

On first days there won't be dedicated servers, so it will be complicated to exploit results without access to logs/results from server.

9. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Pales, I have no idea. I hope so.

10. elgagon

elgagon Registered

Nibo likes this.
  11. Netherealmian

Netherealmian Registered

@Nibo thanks for investigating that for us. I have an idea what might have triggered the isPlayer to be set the way that it is. The driver was in the server at the start, had a DNF and then exited before the session was over. As you suggested, likely a bug in AMS unless I can find something in the PLR that will prevent it.

12. Netherealmian

Netherealmian Registered

I think the full story with our issue is that the driver's game crashed, so the game sees him as an AI before it marks him as a DNF.

Nibo likes this.
  13. Jkarlo

Jkarlo Registered

Hello and thanks a lot for your work, we are using it in our league, nrdleague.es, we have results since 2014, and more, in this year we have an hybrid car, and we want to ask you, if you can add to the results files the energy wasted every lap, like fuel or tires for all drivers?, will be a very usefull information for all the drivers, thanks for your time

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There is no data for energy amount in xml files. Only fuel.

15. Diego Barjollo

Diego Barjollo Registered

Very happy that this works for LMU as well. Just adding the new Log directory to the options make it show the results. :)

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Updated to v.2.1.024
    • Added support for Le Mans Ultimate root folder path. Added LMU track names for default track flags assignment.

svictor, croc69, Emery and 7 others like this.
  17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

jayarrbee36, yashiman and Corti like this.
  18. Jesus Piña Garcia

Jesus Piña Garcia Registered

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Jesus Piña Garcia, no. Only way is to start r2la from scratch and provide new directory in first form. Then import championships from old version if needed.

20. doberk

doberk Registered

Hello @Nibo, congrats for a real good job. I have a question: is possible in DEDI mode to hide the AI hotlaps in the records view?

Thanks for your support.