So....who has PCars?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by msportdan, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRosswick

SRosswick Registered

Damnit Golanv!! How am I supposed to focus on hitting my marks if I have Taylor Swift stuck in my head!? Also the song.

2. Golanv

Golanv Registered

I'm sorry :( ...I shall be more considered in the future.

3. Eric Rowland

Eric Rowland Registered

Who would have made such a decision, Ian Bell? I am not surprised at this revelation since the little kiddies on their consoles get their allowances to buy their games and seem to rule all and sundry with their said allowances. I wish they would go back to their Grandma's attic and rock out and stay out of the multiplayer lobbies crashing into anyone and everyone. :rolleyes:

4. Satangoss

Satangoss Registered

Lol... watch this! The guy approaches to T1 intending to drift at 250 km/h, the car commences to slide and the speed drops magically to 50 km/h in less than 30 meters. Great physics! Do this in rF2 or even in Race 07 and you'll need a sealed coffin to be buried.

C'mon... :eek:

5. yusupov

yusupov Registered

110+ to 30+ mph with brakes applied? thats a clio, it can even reach 250 km/h

6. Satangoss

Satangoss Registered

Lol... in 10 meters? The car should turn over, crash, burn and explode if you try to do what this guy did.

7. yusupov

yusupov Registered

its a good 50-100 meters. have you tried it in rf2? :)

8. speed1

speed1 Banned

Actually i wan't come back to this thread but i had to lough as i read this. Not that i'm supporting your love about AC and how you call it out all over the place, but the joke was really nice, even if it wasn't intended as a joke but dissing another developer again.

Howsoever, but i hope you not really believe that any driving sim could top the popularity of Mario Kart, no matter how hard they try. [emoji4]
    I can't get into it, no matter how hard i try but i don't think the goal would be a successor to Mario Kart. It seems they simply don't know better, or have the wrong audience in the house, leading in the wrong direction.

I don't know, but yes it is better than Mario Kart ofc.

9. msportdan

msportdan Banned

im more convinced in the physics in pcars then in that new palatov car that's for sure...

Think some of you are should take your blinkers off.. and stop worrying that maybe rf2 will get knocked off its beloved mantelpiece!!!

Rf fanboys same as AC fanboys...

10. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Typical of you lot, insult people with childish comments ..............that is all you are capable of.

Why do you give a toss if I or anyone else likes it. ? Please enlighten me ?

How does it affect you ..........( well I can see that, pretty obvious. ) :rolleyes: lol

When did pcars promised it would have the best physics. lmao

If these disaffected investors thought lol that pCars was going to be the Best they were deluded from the outset.

Saying it was more realistic early builds ? TOTAL BS lol

They should get off their high horses and don't worry about what others enjoy. ?

p

11. Satangoss

Satangoss Registered

Unfortunately no same car / track to do, but I'll see what can I do. BTW Dubai is a nice track, there was an "official" version in GTR2, very fun to drive.

There's some absurd car reactions along the video, the tyre should be made of some extraterrestrial material.

12. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I said first post years ago......... " it is best driven within limits "

All that disaffected investor tells you is stuff I already knew.

lol

?

What sim ever improved or worsened so much over build time ? Like be fair dinkum ?
    They all keep their general characteristics

lol he must have thought pCars was Oliver Queen

LMAO

13. msportdan

msportdan Banned

to be fair, pcars has enjoyable physics and an enjoyable structure to the sim..... playing the career now and starting in karts and absolutely loving it,, imi excited to get in to a clio or a Formula rookie.... This sim has created something no racing sim has done before and that's a believable career.... (just blown my kart engine lol)

Its a shame some of you will just sit there n bash it because its a awesome racing sim/game.... and I think personally your missing out guys... Yes it may not be as realistic as rf2 by the numbers, but god damn is sure feels as good.

14. speed1

speed1 Banned

The more sad in these days are and how humans, or should i say selfish animals, is that gaming seems more important than to support Philadelphia.

I see a lot of silly threads and comments, but no one has a single word for those in pain.

Aren't you americans, or at least the most here ?

Very sad. shame on you.

15. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Heh you shouldn't take it too seriously. My strained relationship with AC is becoming somewhat of a running gag these days. ;)

I respect the devs and I appreciate (as in understand) what they're trying to achieve. Respect for them wanting to do things their way.
    Successful or not, it's still admirable that they're not following anyone else's footsteps.

That said, remember when Kunos labeled AC "the most realistic PC simulator"? I think it's okay to poke them a bit now and again, after they've made such a claim. ;)

16. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Ok we just entered the Twilight Zone me thinks

[​IMG]

17. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Desert Island..........leave me rF2, I would be happy.

lol

Keep going speed you just get the thread closed mate ;)

I know the point you are making , I do understand, but you can't go accuse people of no compassion.

18. speed1

speed1 Banned

I 'm aware of there arogance, but even if it is fun for you, it is not ok man in my opinion.

I also am not convienced at all, but if i was intrested in to support them i would tell them face to face, but i'm not exactly because of there arogance.

About WMD i don't think that i need to say anything, because the most know my relationship to them, and i still like the devs, no matter what they think about me.

All the other genius people i may not share the same technical view with about vehicle dynamics i still respect for there doing because i know how hard it must be to interprete and sumulate right.

Don't diss. try to be constructive if you like cars and racing is the only advise i can give you all.

Keep out the toxid and don't hurt people working hard for there family and children.

It simply isn't ok in my opinion.

19. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Leave some web for me, Spidey! Please, it burns! ;)

20. speed1

speed1 Banned

It wan't help you to try to compensate your false doing man. It just weakens your seriousity further. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.