[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Well the TC indicator to go on full chat when the TC is working?

2. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

Shouldn't that be handled by detail settings in game? I would say the last two look a bit bland (like the Bayro), whereas the Venom is maybe the best one, followed by the Vette.

I made the decision to purchase the mod on the day I saw the screens of the Venom cockpit which looked like something from pCARs or AC brought to RF2. I feel a bit cheated that my favorite car now gets "downgraded" after I waited four months for it just because some other people might have FPS problem (I don't)

Since you are able to change the mirrors of Bayro in tuning selection... can't we have a tuning option for "very high cockpit quality" that displays or hides some stuff?

3. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

4. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

This and Sorry Alex, I think that the the main reason is the time! all these posts about the release's delay have put on you a lot of pressure!
    I and others have told you, take your time ! I don't mind to wait one or two weeks, but at the end we need quality!

5. Tony

Tony Registered

Yea, I agree with GCC, noticing the somewhat simplified Darche cockpit compared with the magnificent Venom & Vette - would rather you stuff some more cables, switches & bits & pieces back in them please Ales my old can of beans :rolleyes:

6. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Yeah he could shut us up by releasing what he has now and then update it later with a more rich-on-details version later...
    Simply as 1, 2, 3 :)

7. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

You cant make 2 diferent cockpit looking same level actually. One has more carbon, the other one has more buttons, that makes effect on how it will look. Some are more boring than others and that cant be changed actually.
    And there is no way to make cockpits in diferente levels for detail settings you can do for game. Cockpit is allways highest level showed. That was done in past and will be done in future and for sure we wont do 4 diferent levels for cockpits as we do it for exteriors as for one on cars this is basicly done for the distance and you can take compromises there and not really super quality, for cockpit as you see it all around all the time it would need all the modeling and fixing for each level. Again it would take more parts, bigger mod, bigger mas files and more problems.

8. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

For comparisons, isn't it better to compare them to the real cockpits? I mean, some cockpits do have less details ;) But yeah I also love high quality cockpits! Make them as good as possible.

[​IMG]

Btw, I have also noticed that the cars do often look better in my game than in the screenshots (Ales or whoever took the screenshots maybe don't use highest graphic settings?)

9. UnitedRacingDesign

Nop, we had few things done and ive deleted them to, Its not needed as you simply dont see them. Quality is done at all time and all cockpits after Bayro are same quality overall, same texture sizes, same amount of textures but its simply so that some are more boring looking to others and there is no way to change that. Venom or vette seem to have most of details around driver and buttons, some other cockpits are more cleaned and empty, it is how they are build.

10. UnitedRacingDesign

That is not the right cockpit, its GT3 and its completly diferent from dash and middle console.

And yes, im doing quick ingame screens, no editing or anything, mostly mills track, default hdr, dev mode and yes not a super graphics card on my side. Somehow my screens dont look best for sure.

11. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Ok, lets see how it looks in my 3monitors!:D

12. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Registered

That's fine, but many of us are running high-end GPUs that can handle this detail. rF2 is a simulation that will require many people to upgrade their hardware to get the best out of it. In a year or two most people will have GPUs that can handle rF2 quite comfortably.

Don't hold back on the details!

13. UnitedRacingDesign

True, im aware of that but we need to know to that not all have it like that. I need to satisfy the low/med/high pc ussers ;) And once you mix all those later online it should not cause problems to anybody running 50 cars.

14. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Sorry. I was too quick, didn't search very well. But well, my point was that some cockpits do actually look quite "boring" and have less details than others :)

How much do a high quality/detailed cockpit affect performance compared to a medium detailed one? Do you now consider the Venom cockpit as "too detailed"?

15. UnitedRacingDesign

No its not to detailed, there are just some parts maybe with few more polys that you actually dont even notice or cables are there you dont see or if you see them than you really have to turn the camera around to seem them.
    We are still on HD cockpit but we are going to concentrate most of detailing from drive view point the look from left/right but as mentioned some cockpits are boring compared to others in real life to.

16. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Okay, thanks for explaining :)

17. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

Ales is the windscreen banner gonna be transparent from inside or is it going to stay this solid? i struggle with the very low field of view

18. UnitedRacingDesign

Solid for now, they are all solid on all cars sofar. I think the view is good sofar. AM has the worst one i think.

19. RNeves

RNeves Registered

Not the most important thing on the car of course, but it is a nice thing to help saving the rear tires.... But if there's no such feature, i won't be disappointed with the car of course

20. gagipro

gagipro Registered

Tc... Shouldn't have driving aids, where's the fun with driving aids :)