[REL] EnduranceRacingX EGT by URD Update V2 July 2016!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by UnitedRacingDesign, Apr 4, 2013.

1. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

PS: it is now 2 weeks and the only car that I'm driving is your Potsche:cool:

2. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

i got it quite a while ago actually. But the updates are coming, not as fast as you would like, but they are.
    Higher quality takes longer to produce, that is a fact.

3. Racefreak1976

Racefreak1976 Registered

Giving somebody 10 or 20 or a billion bucks doesn't mean you own their lifes. Just relax and look forward to whatever is coming our way. Even if Ales would stop working on the mod completely, I got my moneys worth.

Then you are missing something good. I'm driving the AM even without a cockpit and it is fabulous. I don't even notice the cockpit not being there. Cockpits are only important to me when I make onboard clips for my videos.

@Ales Ogrinc Are you working on this alone or is there a team working on this? So far, I understand that you're doing this all by yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
  4. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

this looks fantastic

quick question, I really like the porche's in historicX rf1 mod,

is the Porsche in this mod similar ?

5. triebie

triebie Registered

I just call it not fair!
    you also have paid for rF2 in order to have an unfinished alpha/beta version and who knows when they will ever have an actual release....
    So spending money for unfinished things should be familiar to all of us,right!?
    If you complain about a missing cockpit, then you should complain a lot louder at ISI or others for charging us with big bucks upfront for unfinished content since 2 years now and counting....

just my 2 cents....

6. Robert Gödicke

Robert Gödicke Registered

I'm not demanding when it comes to delivery time for this mod, and I know that 2 cars are a bonus also. But in my opinion only the cars which are completed (cockpit, sounds, physics, everything) actually count as a car I can use, at least for me and especially when it comes to using the mod in a league.

That's a personal preference as well. I, for example, can't drive in any other perspective other than cockpit view. It's been this way since I started simming over a decade ago, and as soon as I'm not sitting in a proper cockpit, I'm driving around like a drunk maniac. :)

I don't know about the EGTs, but Marc Danisch is obviously a member of Ales' team since he posted the current modelling status of the PX2 cars on the top of page 144. :)

7. Mini Schnauzer

Mini Schnauzer Registered

Which I pay something under construction does not mean to be owner of the life of someone, but if the product that was sold to me and the conditions in which sold me it and the problem here is that I buy under a commitment to development that has been slowing down without giving an explanation to time because. Always occurred after a more or less long silence and after some "lloricas and arrogant" we asked an explanation, we never demand anything, only information and for my rude and arrogant is that qualifies us as well only by asking for an explanation, especially when the real head not us, but who gives a few expectations and then without explanation does not meet them.Not me who said on many occasions that such a thing would be on such date or this another will be before the weekend and without giving any explanation they spend those days and more days and only when we "lloriqueamos" we receive some information.I respect very much the work of Alex and his group, I think the best thing I've seen, I'm glad their recruitment by other companies and I understand delays when explained me them, but often should lose a minute to explain the because of delays and not I'm "whining", nor am I a "Bully", I just want to know it because I have a right to know, because I have paid it.That said the only arrogant and rude and balls are that qualify someone without knowing him, only because it gives his opinion by making use of their right and no disrespect to anyone.I don't care to wait knowing because you follow with this fantastic work Alex, you will always have my respect as a person and modding, I ask only a little information.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
  8. UnitedRacingDesign

UnitedRacingDesign Registered

Depends, im not doing all the models alone anymore(Marc helped me on cockpit 3d model and Revelli did some exteriors on EGT) but i do unwrap, texture/template, physics and ingame work alone on EGT and this is usually time consuming.

9. Steffen_M

Steffen_M Registered

In my opinion there is one problem.

On one hand there is Ales with his URD-Team. He works really hard for the mod. And i think he does that really, because he has to "pay the bills". It´s his main job.
    On the other hand the community expects the work from him and gets really little pieces. The problem is, that Ales gives us unrealistic targets. After new year he said that we will get the mod in mid of febuary with all of it´s contents. Then he said that we will get the cars one by one. The target date for that was two weeks ago.
    Because of these announcements a lot of people are worried. There are no updates or just small ones.

For me it´s not a problem if we get the whole package in last week of april, but please Ales make dates you can hold.
    And some more shots from your work would be another help for the customers. So we can see how the progress is and how the things are going on. It´s not to control you, it´s just to have some appetisers.

Regards
    Steffen

10. Prodigy

Prodigy Registered

Ales took a big opportunity and started to work for SlightlyMad and pCars modelling.
    He has his daily quote to fulfill and after he finishes his 7-8 hours of work he continues to work on this mod.
    If he didn't took the pCars job, all this would be finished sooner, but you also need to understand how good that opportunity was and understand his dedication and decisions.

11. Racefreak1976

Racefreak1976 Registered

And who is responsible for the sounds? They are close to perfection, imho.
    Great work on the physics, Ales! Must be the best I have seen so far.

One thing I want to ask, is there a glowing brakedisc in these models? I haven't noticed anything like this. Would be nice to have even though it may not be of high priority.

12. sg333

sg333 Registered

Honestly, demand/orders for the Prototype mod is going to nose dive. Early on we had lots of fast, frequent, big updates. Then it took about 3 months just to get the Darche cockpit. Supposedly three more cars on the way? I'm skeptical.

13. Racefreak1976

Racefreak1976 Registered

Does that mean pCars will have the physics of the EGTs? Ian Bell would be wise to take them in. Those cars drive so well it almost feels too easy tbh. I really hope they're not dumbed down in any way. Ah, who cares I love how they handle.

14. RNeves

RNeves Registered

Finally someone that thinks exactly as i do!!! The real problem is about the unrealistic dates, nothing else!!!
    Ales, don't promise us dates that you can't accomplish and we won't be so demanding, and keep us informed with a picture or two, and we will wait patiently!!!
    ;)

15. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Banned

I would say it will always depend on the underlying physics engine/tire/road model, and not sure if pCARS delivers on that yet.

16. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

Haha, you could not be more wrong...

Demand/orders will stay the same or be even higher, as URD are the ONLY team working on these kind of cars on a decent level!

It's not like we have a choice... URD or nothing Le Mans-ish...

All or nothing... URD has a nice little monopoly here, they can do and deliver whatever they want, when they want it.

17. UnitedRacingDesign

The dates changed for one reason at some point-problem with reference on Darche and AM cockpits and for that we sayed and i will say it again to compensate to add more cars to the package that were never planned. As sayed in begining we planned overall only 4 cars in total for this package and right now we are at 4 cars plus free vette allready. Still we are going to add more cars and we even update cars if needed to 2014 spec as example Darche that will come with next update.

That would be Davide-elMariachi90 and here is his youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/elMariachi90/videos And yes, he is amasing with sounds. The Darche issues on last update goes on me, i gave you guys new sfx but old wav files.

18. UnitedRacingDesign

There is progress on that, Marc posted render of 2 ready cars actually to be put ingame(only missing rims) and will be done soon to. Another 2 will come to fill the PX2 class but later on. Marc is working now to finish one PX1 and than we are going to do 2014 PX1 cars.

19. Robert Gödicke

Robert Gödicke Registered

Will the PX cars be 2 packages? PX1 and PX2 as separate ones, or will they be all in one package?

I'm really curious how the Darche will sound with the new update. :)

20. cosimo

cosimo Registered