Blackwater Lake TT (Track Layout Contest 2012 winner) - WIP

Discussion in 'Locations' started by KeiKei, Feb 25, 2013.

1. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

Thanks guys for understanding :) Try to take a look on this from different point of view...I gave you three tracks, it's better than nothing and I know that lot of people enjoyed my track especially during first beta stage. I'll do my best to deliver one more track for you, but that will be all for now.

It's still technicaly possible to work on new tracks for rf2, but right now all of my energy I use at my work, as you know me, I always give 100% from my self and I don't like shortcuts, and it just means that after work it's hard to do the same and with the same amount of enthusiasm.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
  2. spider19462000

spider19462000 Registered

All the very best for the the future mate,and thank you for the three outstanding tracks

3. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

Congratulations feels. We'll miss your work but I must say that you deserve what you just have achieved.

enviado mediante tapatalk

4. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Congrats feels your tracks will live on, looking forward to seeing your new tracks, whichever product they may be in.

5. John.Persson

John.Persson Registered

Well, I really would like to see this track happening.

So can there be any collaboration here? pleclair when he's finnished with the nords! :)

6. Knight of Redemption

Knight of Redemption Registered

While I am very sad to see a great track artist leave us to go elsewhere, I am delighted that you have been recognised and rewarded for your skills. I do take some comfort in the comment "That's all for now" That leaves the possibility that maybe some time down the line... :)

7. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

Yes, in an alternate universe, ISI would pay him more than SimBin and he'd be doing official tracks for rF2.

But great tracks are always welcome no matter what title they are in. Personally, I buy all SimBin titles so that I can use the converted tracks in rFactor guilt-free.

8. scott420247

scott420247 Registered

Yes Thank you Feels,,Poznan is still my favorite Rf2 track the other two tracks are great to..And as much as we hate to see you go Everyone wants a career doing something that they enjoy ...Go Forth And Prosper

9. Saabjock

Saabjock Registered

This represents a real mix for me personally.
    On the one hand I wish we could have exclusively kept feels3 forever...on the other, I'm extremely happy for him .
    In any event; "Thank you very much feels3. Your's, has been a great contribution to rF2 sim-racing."
    Your tracks are outstanding and still considered the most life-like as I sit on the grid looking out the virtual windshield.
    Best of luck in your future endeavor.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
  10. Gupster

Gupster Registered

I thank you feels3 for the stellar work you have done for rFactor 2. It is fantastic you have a job in the thing that you do so well. A dream realized, true storybook stuff!

11. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

Great for him, yes, but can someone who knows him ask him about letting someone fix the AI on his tracks? Croft is ridiculous and Putnam and Poznan are just a tad slow.

12. tjc

tjc Registered

Yip I agree... if feels can`t do it, it would be good if someone could. :)

13. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
  14. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

I didnt understand feels, are you going to release this track?! and can you tell us when?! I mean, I dont want a precise date, but a period of time!

15. tjc

tjc Registered

feels did say he`d try and do one more track for rf2 but if that`s going to be BLTT or Interlagos (or another) who knows...

Plus I don`t think we`ll see anything for quite some time.

16. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

It won't be Interlagos! There are licensing issues for that. He was talking about this track and he'll get it done whenever he gets time to get around to it. I wouldn't hold my breath as it will likely be a while. I wrote months ago not to expect someone who spends their whole work day doing tracks to have track making as their hobby. He is likely only finishing this one because of the contest aspect and he wants to fulfil his "duty." He doesn't owe anyone anything contractually.

And to echo a point above, yes, the feels3 tracks are the most realistic looking tracks available for rF2. That is quite an accomplishment. Quite frankly, if I hadn't seen his tracks, I would have given up on rF2 a long time ago and assumed we'd be in "cartoon land" forever. A true artist with awesome technical skills--something any sim manufacturer wants and needs!

17. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

We still have WHAT21 and pleclair as top tracks makers at feels3 level( at least "we still have" while they are not hired by some company). Feels won´t do Interlagos anymore i believe. More likely to happen what Mar Collin is saying - Only finishing BLTT.

18. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Mianiak, Ethone/VLM, Mario, Jarkko to name only a few and Tuttle :eek:
    Plus URD are working on a track and if the standard there is the same as the cars, the future looks great.

19. Galaga

Galaga Banned

Vincent, plickbadger....

20. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered