What is your favourite ISI car?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by raul999, Apr 6, 2015.

?

What is your favourite official car in rFactor2 ?

1. Renault Megane

7.6%
  2. Renault Clio

4.8%
  3. Camaro

2.1%
  4. Corvette

9.7%
  5. Nissan GTR

6.9%
  6. Nissan 370

2.1%
  7. Formula IndyCar

3.4%
  8. Formula ISI & Marussia

4.8%
  9. Formula 2

4.1%
  10. Formula 3.5

8.3%
  11. Formula Karting

4.8%
  12. Skip Barber

7.6%
  13. Honda Civic

4.8%
  14. Historic f1/f2/f3

17.9%
  15. Howston G4/G6

8.3%
  16. Corvette Street cars

0.7%
  17. Honda Nsx

2.1%
  1. Bjørn

Bjørn Registered

I've probably spent most time in the F3's... But that was more because of a group of people, not so much the car.

I chose the Megane :)

Hopefully it'll be Nissan GTR GT500 soon :)

2. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Weird poll.
    Historics are Eve, Spark F1, F2, F3, Brabham I suppose? 7 different cars 1 vote?
    And what is Howston? Non historic?

3. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I do not understand the Nissan GTR having so many votes. It's an awesome car but that FFB kills any chance of driving and enjoying that car.

4. Emery

Emery Registered

LOL, and that's how I feel about the Corvette! (street Corvette is another story) The GTR, for me, feels fine. Oh, the vaguaries of personal taste!

I also expected the FR3.5 to be leading in the poll... not sure what happened there.

5. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I wanted to vote FR 3.5 2014 but although I like it, it just isn't my favourite. I don't have real life draw to drive that car. So this poll tends to be about personal connection regardless of quality.

6. Carlo

Carlo Registered

For me, at present, it's the historics - brings back many fond memories of Clarke, Stewart, Hill and company. But ... this may change with ...

1) Updated DW12
    2) Stock cars
    3) Cobra

7. yusupov

yusupov Registered

cant believe only 2 votes for NSX/corvettes (none for corvettes technically) so i had to vote there, they need more repping them...but i agree generally a nice spread & its not really possible for me to pick one favorite.

8. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Wot' about poor Ol' Panoz ?

lool ;)

I could not pick any car that crashes the room with all cars mod, ( GTR , Corvette GT2, Howston G4 ) ......not even lil' Evie. hehehe ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015
  9. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

I adore the Panoz. One of the most underrated and overlooked cars in the sim. A hotlap around Nords in this car is one of the most fun experiences you can have. :)

10. LeStrat

LeStrat Registered

For me the Vette C6R is the funniest to drive, maybe because of my driving style, I go around the circuit (mostly Sebring and Zandvoort) always in the edge using this car, that's an incredible experience.

11. buddhatree

buddhatree Registered

My CSR wheel arrives today (coming from a clanky G27), so I think they will ALL be my favorites for the next week or so.. ;)

12. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

It is a hoot with Ai too, you can do crazy things, diving inside all crossed up , etc. lol

Bumps, rubbing wheels they nice and stable as you would expect and once you touch they give room.

Can't speak highly enough of Ai really, rF2 should get a 10 point start over a AC review for it alone. ( bite bite ) lol

[​IMG]

13. msportdan

msportdan Banned

really like the megane, its planted but can be unforgiving too. Great car ISI!

still hate that 370z just cant get that feeling right on the front tyres. :(

14. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

The 370Z feels awful if you're going too fast into the corners. This car really requires you to perfect the 'slow in fast out technique'. Once you do that it's a dream to race. :)

15. emha76

emha76 Registered

For me 370z works well only with traction control. (usually i drive with all aids off :) )

16. matf1

matf1 Registered

It tends to change month by month for me with the Williams F2 slightly edging out the F3.5 at this time, primarily due to the comparative rawness. I could only imagine what a Dallara GP2/11 with the new tire model would be like... not much else would get a look in I'd say.

17. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

I'm finding Spark F2 incredible with the updated tire model. I loved it even with the slightly square-ish tires but now...oh my! And still more updates to it and tire model coming. My poor family!

18. Empty Box

Empty Box Registered

Whoops, went to vote Corvette, voted for the race car and not the street car.

Street Corvette ftw. So much fun - fun to drive in a non-loonie fashion, even more fun to drive in a loonie fashion. Insta drift if you want it all day every day with no weird snap back oddities as well. NSX a very, very close second though, depends on the track really.

19. P.S.R.

P.S.R. Registered

Curious. Do you have a favorite among the various street corvettes?

20. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Ahh great minds .......... loool :p

and depends on tracks so true.

I like Longford and ZR-1 with standard ( long ratio box ) ......... just lops along, suspension soaking up the fantastic terrain ( plug woo lol ) windshear is great immersion in Vette there, when they get " wind buffering " working should be crazy. Plus the great OSD at night just adds to it. :)

...... the other reason .........the Cop car scares some into mistakes. hehehe