[REL] The Tatuus Pack is HERE!!!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Mauro

Mauro Registered

2. lagg

lagg Registered

Decompress the update with the templates, remove the VEH that you don't want and make a rfcmp update of the base car. Make the mod with your update and it will work.
    The problem is if S397 update the car in the middle of the champ.
    You'll have to repack your rfcmp changing the number of the "Update from" an make a new mod

3. krusti

krusti Registered

Yeah i already did exactly this, it works, but let's hope s397 will divide them in two different packages since it's sure now they are different cars.

lagg likes this.
  4. Ricardo Diz

Ricardo Diz Registered

Finally had a chance to test the two cars again, and I agree with the above. I have to say I was a bit skeptic as there was no mention of any differences in the announcement (even if they appear as different cars in the UI car selection), but IMO these cars do behave slightly different. It makes sense that the cars are not exactly the same IRL as well though. I’m a bit confused by the fact that setup options and default values are exactly the same for both cars, even if the Asia oversteers while the WSK understeers

Anyway, this discovery is helpful. I thought both cars were the same, and my conclusion was they understeered a bit too much by default. Glad the F3 Asia car is more fun out of the box than I thought!