[REL] The Tatuus Pack is HERE!!!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Ginmile

Ginmile Registered

I don't know if it's a bug, but when i request to go to the pit i can't refueling the tatuus. In the lcd ther's not the line for the fuel

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I'm guessing most series the Tatuus race in do not allow re-fueling then.

3. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen Registered

Love the cars, but still have some questions about suspension positions. Perhaps @Marcel Offermans or @Christopher Elliott can elaborate a little.

I've read about anti-dive and anti-squat (on Rapid-Racer.com), but I got a little bit confused by the term "anti-lift".
    1. Do anti-lift and anti-squat apply to the front suspension or rear suspension or both? Or does the one apply to the front and the other to the rear?
    2. Is anti-squat simply the resistance the car offers to the car 'sinking' towards the ground (front under under braking and rear under acceleration) and anti-lift to the car 'jumping up' from the ground (front during acceleration and rear during braking)? OR
    3. Does anti-lift ONLY keep the front from coming up under acceleration and anti-squat ONLY prevent the rear from bottoming under acceleration?
    The questions overlap a little, but I think you catch my drift.

Thanks in advance!

Alexandr Meshkov likes this.
  4. Marc Christopher Harris

Marc Christopher Harris Registered

Great cars. So so so good. Just one little thing. Tried adjusting the mirrors, and since doing so, they seem to go haywire. Alternating between looking forwards and backwards (look at left mirror in video)

I can't get rid of it either! Regardless of what track I use. Seems to be stuck like it.

5. StrawmanAndy

StrawmanAndy Registered

Most likely the two meshes are conflicting/very close. Would require an update by s397. I think the mirrors are a separate gmt for the cockpit so they just need to remove the other mesh that's causing the conflict

6. GrimDad

GrimDad Registered

I made a skin for the FT-50 and this happens to both my mirrors if I use it but not when I use a default skins.

7. Obbzy_XR_

Obbzy_XR_ Registered

8. M.Vindis

M.Vindis Registered

Not 100% sure this will work but might be worth a try.
    Set "Moving Rearview" in your player file to 0

9. AMillward

AMillward Registered

The cars are used in short-medium sprint races with no refuelling in those races. Hence, no option to put fuel in.

fireballR18 and Rui Santos like this.