Super TC2000

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by memoNo1, Oct 20, 2019.

1. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

2. Corti

Corti Registered

t0p5ecret, biancazzurro and memoNo1 like this.
  3. MHS

MHS Registered

Hey! I'm really glad some of you find it out, even before we were able to post some news about it here.
    Feel free to ask me any questions needed.

As we posted on our website and our social media sites, this is a mod that we made in request of Autodromo Virtual and Autosports S.A (STC2000 and several other Argentinian racing series owners). So for the most hardcore fans of VRC quality, you will probably notice some things aren't made up to the standards we are used, that is since we were force to use some Autodromo Virtual assets, specially on tracks and cars exteriors. Nevertheless we made a big effort not to dissapoint people with quality.

Someone already said it here: what's being sold is the subscription to the eSports championship. It's likely that the mod will be released for free once the eSports championship is finished (please take those words with a bit of salt, since that decision doesn't belong to VRC).
    The main reason why PayPal isn't accepted as a payment method for subscription is because PayPal is hardly used in Argentina.

Stay asured non of the content released is ripped. The whole mod was made for STC2000 themselves, and they're the owners for the rights on the images and models of everything you get with the mod. In some early wip videos there were some assets of the Buenos Aires track that belonged to Reiza, but we at VRC made ourselves sure non of that content got to be released, and anyhow that happened because there were negotiations with Reiza to use their Buenos Aires and Cordoba tracks, but unfortunately negotiations weren't finished on time, so the Buenos Aires track was made almost from scratch based on Autodromo Virtual assets and the Cordoba track won't be used in the championship.

Anyone that knows VRC, knows we aim for high quality standards and by no means we would use ripped or stealed content. In the cases where we were supplied with previously made assets we asked for the proper signed papers confirming who are the owners of the mentioned assets.

It's a mystery why S397 hasn't published anything about this. Autosports S.A has the comercial licences to use rF2 for this eSports championship and we were all supposed to work in conjunction, so it's a mystery and a shame why S397 hasn't even been able to answer some of our messages. I know this might not sound politicaly correct, but this might finally call someone attention at S397 to answer our messages.

For those asking about VRC mods on rF2: the opportunity to work on this mod has given us the chance to learn a lot more about rF2, and we are already working on the rF2 versions of the mods we have already released on AC.

As said before, feel free to ask me about anything regarding this mod.

aquarius, philmcqueen, SRGP and 9 others like this.
  4. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

So what we need is just waiting right? I think this mod is very impresive, but there are so little pics/videos here. Can vrc provide some preview videos or pics to us? Thanks!
    And another question, what are vrc plan to do on rf2 first? F1 mods? or prototypes? I think vrc is mainly focus on f1 mods, is it right? If not, what are u plan to do in the future?
    Thanks again for qualitied mods! Your free ac mod f2007 and mp4-22 are both awesome! Hope to see mcl with pbr chrome skin.

MHS likes this.
  5. MHS

MHS Registered

Yes, it seems so... but as said that isn't confirmed and won't be our decision.
    We can surely provide some preview videos or pics, we are in fact working on short showcase video we will publish soon.

It's likely that the first VRC cars being released for rF2 will end up being the Formula NA ones, the 2018 has been ready for a while but I was waiting to learn a little bit more and being able to create proper PBR shaders/textures/zones and also properly apply all the "rain effects". We are also fine tunning the physics at the same time.
    Then the Formula NA 1999 has been in progress for quite some time, shouldn't take much longer until we can share further news.

6. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Wow! That's great news! I'm really looking forward to the TC2000 vehicles! Thanks!

VirusGR42 likes this.
  7. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

it's nice to hear that but I afraid there are already some indycar mod here in rf2 and have good quality...
    So GTO cars maybe awesome

8. MiguelVallejo

MiguelVallejo Registered

In addition to the st2000 have you worked or do you have plans on Turismo Carretera ...?

9. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Shadow and WFG hasn't been getting the same attention as past seasons either (my perception at least), Idk what is going on
    Not like I care about the whole e"sports" bs tho, but if you got something like this in your sim may at least do a tweet/facebook/instagram post per day to promote stuff, show ppl there was a giveaway for participants (only appeared in the article so if ppl didnt click they didnt see), etc

10. Raintyre

Raintyre Registered

This mod's physics has been developed with the help and detailed feedback of engineers and drivers of the STC2000 championship. You can expect a high level of accuracy in speed performance and handling.

memoNo1 likes this.
  11. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

I'm very excited to get this mod.
    I believe too this is a blast to drive.

The videos speak for themselves.

12. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

So how is this going on, seems the espoets ending soon, I really want to drive this hahah

memoNo1 likes this.
  13. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Ask @Raintyre
    Maybe he can give us some news about that.

zxd1997 likes this.
  14. Leonardo Nogueira

Leonardo Nogueira Registered

Somebody here have more infos about this mod? If it will be release to public?
    Btw, somebody knows where to find more detailed informations about one track from this series called Autodromo Ciudad de Rafaela, like cambers, elevation changes, etc!

Thanks!

15. Raintyre

Raintyre Registered

Honestly, i don't know what is the next step. Here you can see STC2000 driver Julian Santero driving the mod. He says it's pretty close to the real car.

aquarius, Corti and zxd1997 like this.
  16. Stevy

Stevy Registered

The mod looks good, and you really want or will release it later for the public ?
    But, at least for me, more important. What about the tracks ?
    Will they be released too ? Are they scanned or free hand ?
    Or maybe even a paid DLC in the shop which will finally be a whole series with tracks and cars ?

17. MiguelVallejo

MiguelVallejo Registered

We really need Rafaela, great oval with fast chicannes. I have curiosity for this mod, but what I really would like is a Turismo Carretera mod.
    I wish good luck to this mod, nonetheless

18. Leonardo Nogueira

Leonardo Nogueira Registered

I was working on this track and find some good references, but not too much about camber on turns, elevations, etc. I'm about to finish gateway soon, so it's on my to do list.

19. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

OOOooooooOOOOOOOOO! Gateway!

So for ontopic. THis STC2000 series would be a great addition. I hope it will be released for all

20. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

Today is the final of stc esports, hope some good news after it ends