Super TC2000

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by memoNo1, Oct 20, 2019.

1. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

@Raintyre Seems STC2000 2019 had Ford focus and Peugeot 408, will they add in this mod?
    And the esports is over now, waiting for any public release news or where can buy the ticket again
    (I already plan to buy the ticket if there won't be any public release but now the entrance is over)

memoNo1 likes this.
  2. Raintyre

Raintyre Registered

I am not sure. Perhaps @MHS can answer some of the questions

zxd1997 likes this.
  3. MHS

MHS Registered

Hey guys! I'll try to answer some of your questions, but unfortunately the decisions regarding to releasing or not the mod don't belong to VRC but to the STC2000 management themselves. Next week I have a meeting regarding next year eSport championship and I'll try to discuss about the posibility of releasing the mod for the community, but I have to say I don't have much hope about that.

STC2000 didn't have a Peugeot nor a Ford in 2019, those brands left the category after 2018. It's TC 2000 that has a Ford and a Peugeot team still. But STC2000 and TC2000 are two different series.

zxd1997 likes this.
  4. MHS

MHS Registered

There's no way a Turismo Carretera mod for rF2 will be made, that's because there's a company called Bundle Games which have the rights for life to create Turismo Carretera (and all ACTC) games, and unfortunately they are still using their own game which is based in rF1. So it doesn't even matter if we do it for free, they will take it down. Several modding teams have already tried creating TC mods for Assetto Corsa and rF2, but Bundle Games has even initiated legal actions over those teams. It's like they don't want to improve their work and they also don't want anyone else to work on those series.
    In fact, we have even faced legal issues during the creating of this STC2000 official mod because they claimed they even had the rights over STC2000 series games, which ended up not being truth of course since we were working for the and on request of the series management themselves. It's thanks to Bundle Game that there's almost no modding over Argentinian series.

5. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

seems I mistaken those two cars..
    and hope for good news, seems they don't care about sim world outside
    plz share infos after that, much thanks

6. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Thank you for your answer. But why do you think that won't happen?

@MHS
    BTW, I think many of us would be willing to pay for the MOD.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  7. Leonardo Nogueira

Leonardo Nogueira Registered

And what about tracks? Do you think It have the same kind of problem?
    I'm working on some of them and If I cant release or at least share, its pointless stay working on this.

8. MiguelVallejo

MiguelVallejo Registered

De hecho hace un par de meses compré el simulador del TC, de bundle games. Un montón de temporadas, equipos y coches oficiales, el problema es que se nota ha demasiado el paso del tiempo. Me puse en contacto con bundle games, pregunté si pensaban actualizar el simulador TC a nuevas plataformas y me dijeron que aunque no podían dar I formación si que estaban estudiando alternativas

9. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

Hello MHS,
    is there any hope about releasing this mod after the meeting? Sim racing fans outside Argentina all want to have this to play~
    Thanks

memoNo1 likes this.