Super TC2000

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by memoNo1, Oct 20, 2019.

1. MHS

MHS Registered

There's no way a Turismo Carretera mod for rF2 will be made, that's because there's a company called Bundle Games which have the rights for life to create Turismo Carretera (and all ACTC) games, and unfortunately they are still using their own game which is based in rF1. So it doesn't even matter if we do it for free, they will take it down. Several modding teams have already tried creating TC mods for Assetto Corsa and rF2, but Bundle Games has even initiated legal actions over those teams. It's like they don't want to improve their work and they also don't want anyone else to work on those series.
    In fact, we have even faced legal issues during the creating of this STC2000 official mod because they claimed they even had the rights over STC2000 series games, which ended up not being truth of course since we were working for the and on request of the series management themselves. It's thanks to Bundle Game that there's almost no modding over Argentinian series.

2. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

seems I mistaken those two cars..
    and hope for good news, seems they don't care about sim world outside
    plz share infos after that, much thanks

3. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Thank you for your answer. But why do you think that won't happen?

@MHS
    BTW, I think many of us would be willing to pay for the MOD.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  4. Leonardo Nogueira

Leonardo Nogueira Registered

And what about tracks? Do you think It have the same kind of problem?
    I'm working on some of them and If I cant release or at least share, its pointless stay working on this.

3377 likes this.
  5. MiguelVallejo

MiguelVallejo Registered

De hecho hace un par de meses compré el simulador del TC, de bundle games. Un montón de temporadas, equipos y coches oficiales, el problema es que se nota ha demasiado el paso del tiempo. Me puse en contacto con bundle games, pregunté si pensaban actualizar el simulador TC a nuevas plataformas y me dijeron que aunque no podían dar I formación si que estaban estudiando alternativas

6. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

Hello MHS,
    is there any hope about releasing this mod after the meeting? Sim racing fans outside Argentina all want to have this to play~
    Thanks

memoNo1 likes this.
  7. Leonardo Nogueira

8. MHS

MHS Registered

No news regarding making this available from outside Argentina. I insisted quite a lot and I'm even trying to get the licenses to publish it myself, but I hardly see that happening any time soon.
    We are currently working on the 2020 cars, with some luck we will get a better deal with those cars in terms of being able to publish them outside Argentina. Also, STC2000 will start this Sunday a "Stars eSport season" with all the real STC2000 series drivers, but it will be raced with the 2019 cars (but with the 2020 liveries...) this might open the door for me to talk with the managers and convince them to finally publish the cars.

Churrinche, pkelly, SRGP and 3 others like this.
  9. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

you can easily tell them that a STC2000 themed DLC (Cars + 1Track) would sell very well even out of Argentina...

MHS likes this.
  10. 3377

3377 Registered

On which tracks are you working on? I do not see where is the problem, if none of their assets is used in your tracks, you should realise these tracks when they are done. I don't think these companies own the exclusive right of representation (image rights of the track) of any of these tracks. Imagine the chaos for tracks used by multiple series/games.......

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    MHS and Leonardo Nogueira like this.
  11. Leonardo Nogueira

Hi mate... Autódromo Concepción de Uruguay and Autódromo de Rafaela.

MHS likes this.
  12. MHS

MHS Registered

:rolleyes: let's wait and see, this type of negotiations take a lot of time... maybe if we make enough noise they will hear us.

As for the tracks being made by Leonardo, I don't see any problem. Most of those tracks are owned by Argentinian state, so I hardly see any problem unless you're willing to sell them trough a massive platform.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  13. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

... and tell them millions of potential buyers are waiting to spend their money ;)

atomed likes this.
  14. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

The next event starts soon.

https://stc2000esports.boleteria.on...il&utm_campaign=MARKETING&utm_content=STC2000 eSport Campeonato Apertura--¡60 De Descuento! Flow E-Racing Championship&utm_term=STC2000 Esport--3--none--0-10--ENVIO SIMPLE

Unfortunately I don't have a credit card. When registering, it is only data for the online event. If someone agreed to register I would pay half the cost. I'm only interested in the mod.
    Unfortunately, it looks like everything is only payable via credit cards.
    Write to me via PM if interested.

Best regards.

zxd1997 likes this.
  15. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

I check that again, and I have no a credit card in supported cards list.... So sad that, if any body want to do that, I'm also interested in this mod, I can share the cost, too, even more that 1/3

16. PabloOttone

PabloOttone Registered

Good morning to all!
    I have RFactor2 but I want to download the Super TC2000 simulator, can I say how it is done? what is the latest version? From already thank you very much. Cheers!

17. lagg

lagg Registered

18. Trebor901

Trebor901 Registered

its already been made pretty clear entries are closed and only competitors from the esports series got access to it and STC2000 arent really interested in having it released to the public.

19. PabloOttone

PabloOttone Registered

Lagg, thanks for your reply.

I was referring to whether there is an application or patch on the rfactor2 where you can practice and run with the cars and circuits of the Super Tc2000. The linck you sent me I think is for a specific race.

20. MHS

MHS Registered

Hi Pablo,
    A new championship will be held soon, so the mod is publicly available for download in the website lagg pointed out:
    https://stc2000esports.boleteria.online/
    Only "problem" is the only way to buy it is with the use of credit cards, which might be a problem if living outside Argentina or wanting to pay it with PayPal for example.
    This new championship will still use 2019 cars but with 2020 liveries, the new 2020 mod will be released later this year.

EDIT: the link is for championship subscription. Once you subscribe, you will be given all the tracks and cars that will be used in the after mentioned championship.

lagg likes this.