Snetterton 300 online Servers ?

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by worthy1066, Feb 13, 2012.

1. worthy1066

worthy1066 Registered

Sorry if this has been answered before but why aren't we Seeing any Snetterton servers online . Really looking forward to playing this with my buddies

2. ethone

ethone Registered

Same reason there aren't any Putnam Park servers: The idiotic requirement to exchange superfluous .rfm files between interested parties.

3. worthy1066

worthy1066 Registered

I've seen a couple of Putnam servers but no Snettertons . Believe me since I'm new to all this modding business I'd make my own files but haven't got the modding skills to do it . If it isn't that hard I'd appreciate a starter for ten

4. lasercutter

lasercutter Registered

And there you have in a nutshell why I hate this new system.

5. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

I'm confident that this system will change in time for the final product. Community reaction is overwhelmingly negative. I never really had a lot of trouble with mismatches (Let's face it- rF1 sucked for pubby racing- it's all about the clubs and leagues) since my league would post the link to the track/mod we were using.

IMHO this rfmod system will be suicide for rFactor2 if it makes it into the final product. There will be no mod community support and the problem with not having the rfmod will dwarf any issue with mismatching. Already modding groups are shying away from rf2 as a platform waiting to see if the rfmod problem is canned by ISI.

6. Slothman

Slothman Registered

I am in the same boat as you Guy....fingers crossed, faith in the guys at ISI and all that.

I was stoked when Putnam got released, finally what I had been saying came to light and than EVERYONE jumped up and down :)

7. N0body Of The Goat

N0body Of The Goat Registered

In theory, the All Tracks All Vehicles mod hosted at DrivingItalia.net covers all custom tracks, but I cannot install the vmod as it is listed as a "problem mod" by the Mod Manager.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
  8. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl Registered

Check your ADVANCED tab in the rfactor launcher to see which components you need to install to get the mod from Problem mod to regular mod. It's mentioned in the Log, in the box in the middle of the screen. After you have installed all components, it works well.

9. GauchoRS

GauchoRS Registered

it´s mentioned a track:
    Mod "AllCarsTrackOnline 1.0" contains an updated component "Snetterton300 0.2" no base component installed.
    Mod "AllCarsTrackOnline 1.0" references an non-existent component "Snetterton300 0.2".
    Mod "AllCarsTrackOnline 1.0" removed from inventory.

but here in Forum only Snetterton300 0.71 is available

10. Slothman

Slothman Registered

Yep, so if you run the 0.71 Snetterton the vitual mod will not work as it is looking for 0.2

Fun hey :)

11. GauchoRS

GauchoRS Registered

where can I find version 0.2 ?

12. GauchoRS

GauchoRS Registered

Thats exactly the reason, why I dont like the rfmod system. The Hunting for downloads continues ...