.rfcmp CLI tooling

Discussion in 'Component and Mod Packaging' started by BigBl4ckW0lf, Oct 9, 2020.

1. gagipro

gagipro Registered

you know what...
    I tried again this evening just for fun.

the issue seems directly linked to the fact that modmgr doesn't add BaseSignature=value in the mft before packing the .mas. When you create the 2 rfcmp and install them, just adding the basesignature in the 2nd directory mft does the trick and modmgr show it as a unique updated mod, removing the line shows it as separated mod, ever we don't know the syntax or the tool doesn't take this into account. Seems strange if MAS does it but not modmgr.

So I will try to hook it in some ways.

I'll let you know if I make any progress.

2. Felipe Granado

Felipe Granado Registered

Hello!

It's great this topic is still ongoing with several attempts at really cool solutions!

I finished phase 1 of my automation project via CLI (the user provides the content IDs and the Script downloads, installs and, if the user wants, removes the RFCMP files and also the empty folders in Workshop\365960\)

My question about the DAT file is: Were you able to automate the list of cars and tracks when creating the PKG?

Just in GT3 there are 14 lines of cars with various strings (it's crazy haha)

I'm trying to use the -l (L) command to list the files, but it says I'm not authorized...

I would really appreciate the help!