rFactor2 Replay System?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sf4JC, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Saabjock

Saabjock Registered

I'm just glad we don't have those "silly" looking sparks coming off the car's undertray in RF2 replays. While the intent was good, they were a real letdown in RF1...as the velocity was not high enough and the trajectory was all wrong.

2. steeve

steeve Registered

It would be nice to watch the replays on the triple screen because now when using the triple screen to play, when you're in that booth and you want to watch our friends on the track, the image is available on the central screen, side screens are black and most embarrassing is that the image is stretched from idle. (5870X 1080)

3. RMachucaA

RMachucaA Registered

Replays are a let down tbh, i hope they get a ton of attention, they always felt off to me for some reason.

4. magicfr

magicfr Registered

Hi,

Where can I get the key list to control replay.
    I'm looking for the "previous lap" "next lap" replay button, because it's take so much time to rewind replay on instant replay, even with ctrl key pressed.

5. Old Hat

Old Hat Registered

I want to click on a lap time on the garage screen and watch the lap as you can in iRacing. And with a pedal overlay. Seems to me a pretty basic requirement for analysis. As it is, replays are more or less useless IMO.