Release Date - Date 2011?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by log11, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K Szczech

K Szczech Registered

That's so strange. I thought everyone was hoping they will NOT say that :p

2. Jeremy Miller

Jeremy Miller Former ISI Senior Programmer

yeah I am not confirming anything. I was just implying I need to get back to work and how time has flown by.

3. dragon

dragon Registered

Your behavior is not fair to us, I'm sorry but this is true. :(

4. Tiago Guerreiro

Tiago Guerreiro Registered

Lets say, if they will not say that next 2 weeks we can assume they will not say at all..... :cool: :D and 2011 beta release has flown by.....:p

5. Davy TASB

Davy TASB Registered

You are joking aren't yer?

6. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Registered

I don't get it - why doesn't ISI end up with this mess...It just takes a reply to this thread or forum, telling yes or no to a 2011 release date.
    A company, like ISI, should predict what will happen to a product in the next 2 weeks. That's not asking much, is it?

Cheers

7. Gleidson

Gleidson Registered

If the ISI had announced a release date, we would be discussing the forum rFactor2? The expectation would be that big?

This is marketing, just see here in the forum of ISI, on Facebook, forums alloys using rFactor that everyone is commenting on the RF2, its launch and innovations, the ISI's plan is working and release, so "the dark "has everything to succeed.

We can only have patience, so posted it on Facebook today, I believe it comes out before Christmas.

8. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Registered

There are productive discussions on this forum and this thread is not one of those.
    The expectation is always huge when there's a community waiting for a title such as rFactor, independently of a fixed release date.

9. Tiago Guerreiro

I´m not asking for a fixed date mate..... 2 weeks now for the end of the year and i only ask a YES or a NO as simple as that!

Release Date - Date 2011?

10. thuGG

thuGG Registered

Of course it won't be released this year, it's not even in the open beta stage.

11. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Registered

thuGG, all this enthusiasm is about the open beta...

12. DmitryRUS

DmitryRUS Registered

Tim once said that we will play for a long time before the birth of a beta version. His prediction not come true. Right now because of the protracted closed beta test release beta version moved in a tight time for Christmas. I hope that all goes well right now.
    But to be honest to me why it is not so interesting rFacor2. I've already blown.

My opinion is yes, they keep their word, and beta rFactor2 will be released next week.
    PS The whole year we were waiting for the last week of the year.)))

13. feels3

feels3 Member Staff Member

14. Cangrejo

Cangrejo Registered

I have it clear. I forget isi forum for a few months

15. John.Persson

John.Persson Registered

Well, I guess the devs wont working during holidays and so on. So it's not that many days left really.

But, I guess they can just take the closed beta latest update and release that as open beta, and then continue with new closed beta phase and just let the rest of us be happy with what we got before final product.

16. Burnout

Burnout Registered

They don't know. Therefore they can not say yes or no because there are no set dates. They can try to get the beta out this year, they might get the beta out this year. But if there is some bug that just randomly pops up all of a sudden or they don't feel it's ready to release it as a public beta, guess what? You wait till they are ready which can be next year or even the year after if that is how long it takes.

17. Tiago Guerreiro

They are loosing potencial clients that way, other games are popping up.... i´m really anxious for this release 2 years now!!! To much time waiting for this one. I will wait the time is needed but the anxiety is high to, you know what i mean!!!

18. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

LOL. Anxiety?! Seriously?! Relax man! It's a game! When it's released you'll have it for YEARS to come. In the meantime enjoy something else.

19. Flaux

Flaux Registered

1. rFactor2 release date is TBA in 2011 (which means, we will get to know within the next 18 days, when rf2 will be in stores. TBA = to be announced)

2. And Tim also said that the Open Beta will start in December (well, this year). So, again somewhere within the next 18 days.

Thats all we know so far, if I remember everything correctly.

(maybe make this post sticky somewhere in the homepage header. LoL)

20. Burnout

Burnout Registered

Losing potential clients? Must be the type that buys a game to play it for five minutes then put it on the shelf never to touch it again. Anyone who is truly a potential client knows how to wait patiently till they are ready to release a public beta. And I know all about anxiety, taking meds just to control mine. I am excited for rFactor 2 but I understand quite clearly why they don't give set dates. Heck, I think Tim even mentioned it in his blog. You should read up on game development some time, obviously you need better insight about the workings of the industry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.