RealFeel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jimcarrel, Mar 17, 2012.

1. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

Overall 0% ??? You drive without FFB?

2. magicfr

magicfr Registered

his post is very constructive in a post where we are talking how realistic is the new FFB....

3. Addict

Addict Registered

to clearly feel the oversteer and understeer, what configuration is good for the G27? I have it now, but I am not satisfied :
    Overall:100%
    Damper & Spring : 0%

4. JJStrack

JJStrack Registered

Yeah i also had those settings till yesterday. then i tried adding 60 on spring and 40 on damper. i think with those settings i can feel the oversteer much better now. the feeling for understeer is still not to my liking, but i guess that's more of an RF2 problem then a setting problem.

5. Lowryda

Lowryda Registered

use special force feedback device settings check, overall 0%, spring 0%, damper 0%. offcourse i drive with ffb. ffb multiplier ingame range from 1.00 - 1.20. i think ffb in rf2 is very realistic at least i dont need to use my brain to get better feeling of ffb :)

6. B00Ts-SA

B00Ts-SA Registered

I am getting frustrated about no feeling on how hard or when you start to brake, is there a way to get this feel. I know when it starts to scrub off and locking of brakes the FFB is great.

The only way for me is getting my braking is by reference points and judgment but just no feel of how much the car is braking or how much pressure I am squeezing on the brake pedal.

My setup is G27

7. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

Overall 100%

Spring 0%

Damper 0%

Center Wheel YES

Center Strength 0%

Rotation 880° (Keeps me from smashing the physical stops)

Same settings should work on the black momo.

8. Lowryda

Lowryda Registered

if you can find a brands like fanatec you would know their clubsport pedal had everything you want to know how to brake gently

9. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

Still not understand what you mean, the percentage indicated here are the one set in the Driver Panel of windows Driver.
    So if you set 0% overall in driver panel, you say there is FFB in rF2 game? (not tested).

10. Lowryda

Lowryda Registered

i have tried ZeosPantera guides above you, its seem works quiet well for me. im not sure what you are saying here, so dont bther with my comment
    no, im not trying to be offensive of any kind, if i were then im sorry about that