One (1) Supercar for the future official content

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by dadaboomda, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Mulero

Mulero Registered

ISI basically built the whole game, so at least they deserve a little respect on our part. Comparing what S397 has done with what ISI did, is like comparing a grain of sand with an entire desert.

Seven Smiles, MarcG and mesfigas like this.
  2. AMillward

AMillward Registered

Exactly. RF2 was broken. It was as if ISI couldn't be bothered after a certain point. 397 has a lot to fix and it's going to take time. Is it fixed? No, some of us still have performance issues but it's getting better as I ran a thirty car endurance race with NO issues whatsoever. Would have struggled to do that on the DX11 beta.

DX11 was necessary I think. RF2 was lagging behind in a big way in terms of graphics and upgrading that has improved the immersion factor. Hope performance issues get addressed though. There's some gains to be made here.

It does feel like Groundhog Day on these forums sometimes.

mesfigas likes this.
  3. green serpent

green serpent Registered

What makes this slightly disappointing to me, is that IMO the rF2 Honda NSX is basically the best sports/super car in all of sim racing.

I really love driving sports cars in sims (I actually prefer them to supercars just because of the more forgiving handling), so you would think that I would be an AC fanboy all the way. But even with my bias toward sports cars, rF2 is the only sim currently installed on my HD, partly because the NSX (and corvettes) are just THAT good.

rF2 has given me a huge appreciation for competition cars and I'm grateful for that. But it's just disappointing that the sim with the best physics doesn't have many official sports/super cars, and also the modding community doesn't seem to have much interest in filling the gap. If I was a bit tech savvy (which I am far from being lol) I would try to learn some modding and make the cars I want.

dadaboomda and Korva7 like this.