No LCD Info

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by kro388th, Apr 23, 2014.

1. kro388th

kro388th Registered

HI , Im posting for a league member whos is having some issues with the latest build ,

this is his post on our forums >>

Hi,

I´m having some trouble to have the LCD mode visible at my rfactor2 installation. I map it, and when i click to see tires, gas, standings and so on, it only shows me black boxes, without any information. Weird...
    Thanks in advance for some help.

Cheers,
    Luís

P.S: i also cannot see any chequered flag, for pratice, qualif. or race ends. How can i solve it?

<snip
    So far I had him download and install the light installer over the top but this did not solve the issue .. Any ideas ??

2. MikeZ

MikeZ Registered

Is this consistent for every HUD he uses? Does he have any HUDs besides the standard default HUDs installed? What car & track components are installed? I've seen some cases where the game picks up the HUD texture from another component which results in what you are seeing here.

3. 64r

64r Registered

I had this issue for the last few builds (prior to 660). No matter what I did I still had the same issue. For the latest release I uninstalled rF2, then deleted all the content of all the rF2 directories and installed the latest release as a new full installation. I have had no problems since then. Before this I tried installing the lite and full installer over the existing installation and had no luck, so I decided to do a complete reinstall. This could be a problem if you have many mods installed, but I keep a separate drive with the mods so it only took 5 mins to copy them across and reinstall them all again. Hope this helps.

4. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Thanks for your reply's guys ;-) passing the info on ! will let you know ..

5. kro388th

kro388th Registered

Reinstall fixed it ! he was on a very old install . he still had one of the orignal dev moad builds as he stated now everything working well except dev moad greyed out ! ;-P lol

Thanx for your help guys !!