May 28, 2020

64r

Registered, from Cote Basque, France

64r was last seen:
May 28, 2020
    1. laffarguee
      laffarguee
      Hello. Are you french ?
      We have working on a serious project based on rfactor. I'll have some question especially about your 64 racing data

Eric
    2. smbrm
      smbrm
      From the forum discussion:
      I have spent quite a bit of time trying to use rfactor1 as a tool to learn setup principles and data logging software.

Rfactor seems to struggle sometimes with delivering useful steering angle data that can be compared for drivers using the same plugin.

It would be very useful to evaluate and turn tyre properties such as slip angle related observations into practical setup solutions?
      There are some interesting articles on chassis stability, tyre forces and slip angles, but the calculations require yaw rate, absent from some logging plugins.

Chassis setup is a fascinating challenge, so any opportunity to learn and assist others with the subject is of interest. I think there is a huge opportunity for someone to open up a sim like rfactor2 as an engineering training tool.
      I am probably rambling which is not my intent. I would rather offer some support with beta testing and development connected to rfactor2.

Regards

Stephen
    3. Philip00
      Philip00
      Hi man!

I have a question, what kind of plugin you use to check tyre wear from the AI in RFactor 2?
  • About

Nickname:
    64r
    System: Operating System:
    Windows 7