[WIP] NEW 2015 !!! - Formula FSINL v4 by SpeedinLive

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by JMCardenas, Dec 7, 2013.

1. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

For anyone who wants can test the mod FSINL in SpeedinLive have enabled a server with the mod installed.
    And if you want more ... we will run a minichampionship, with racing Formula 1 world missing remaining.
    The Open Championship is, and whoever wants to can participate, just prior registration is required.

In the Championship will debut new, since they have already been adapted to 64 bit control system rLive Race and Qualification.
    We invite you to that one a try.
    Is being finalized updating our HUD to 64 bit with valuable complementary information to that provided by the Trak Map,
    among which information on engine life and the 4 wheels warning backcountry since in our competitions is punishable reiteration by the track outputs or tackle and take advantage.

---------------------------------------------------

rFactor2 & SpeedinLive
    CAMPEONATO FSINL CLAUSURA 2014

[​IMG]

League open to anyone who wants to participate and register at the same

Now you can make the registration: CLICK AQUÍ

2. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Registered

Will your hud be available to download by itself? It looks very impressive!

3. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

New FSINL v4.017b de Speedinlive

Changelog (2014-10-22):
    *** Added paintings teams
    *** Fixed bug to distribute weight to the left
    *** Rise visual height vehicle (not physical affects)

Direct Download - FSINL 4.017b

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
  4. Lgel

Lgel Registered

The download page asks for my mobile phone number, I don't trust giving it online to be spammed afterwards. Sorry.

5. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

Use the link page correctly.

You have to wait out the countdown of the top right corner, and click on the button that says "skip ad". The download is direct. Do not ask for any phone number. I suppose you've pressed elsewhere.

6. hallenstein

hallenstein Registered

really like this mod, great! :)
    only one thing spoils it for me, transparent parts (helmet visors and windshields on the cars) are extremely "reflective" almost white ...
    any idea what I could do to change this???
    thanks for suggestions!

7. hallenstein

hallenstein Registered

worked this one out ...
    now I have another question - is it possible to make ai put on different (not hard) tyres?
    thanks for help!
    :D

8. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

I find this car to be a very comfortable ride. It's pretty convincing.
    Yes change the alpha transparency setting in player.json file. That was also the fix for tree problems.

9. Coanda

Coanda Registered

Hello. As previously mentioned I am receiving a page of encrypted gibberish whilst using the latest version of firefox. It does connect to 91.121.26.159 and transfers inbound data of 75+mb however no file that I can search for is saved. This is a little worrying and annoying at the same time. I can not bring myself to install chrome or IE just for this one file. Can alternative solution please be provided for firefox users?

10. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Coanda, have you tried or considered Opera. My firefox has been screwy, Chrome was too close to google, I uninstalled it, hate IE, but Opera is doing good, that's what I downloaded with. Firefox gave me gibberish on quite a few downloads. On first vue, Opera looks kinda plain and simple but dig around and its quite good, I think.

11. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

By clicking on the link provided should be fixed in the upper right corner, and wait out the countdown of 5 seconds.

View attachment 14707

When finished to count down will see a yellow button that says "Saltar la publicidad" Simply press in that yellow button and the download begins immediately directly. Do not press anywhere on the screen.

View attachment 14708

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
  12. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

I know this must be something I have missed before, but running this mod around Bull Ring, I rear ended an AI, lost my front wing and kept on running with the pack. Every hill that I went over the front end would lift and cornering was a real hoot, front tires running about 235... Like I said I've probably just never run open wheelers so hard, especially without front wing. It was a real eye opener, and a real good run.

Probably not just this mod, but this mod was the first to let find this in rF2. What a sim (and mod).

13. Voltaic

Voltaic Registered

Right click on the link and select to download linked file. This happens sometimes, especially on Macs. I hope it helps.

14. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

Our ModTeam of SpeedinLive not to develop their ideas, and is already hard at work preparing the cars for the season of 2015. By the beginning of the season next year will be a new version of FSINL , you can enjoy your vesión v5 , in which the development team is working hard to try to collect all the experience in the development and previous championships, trying to provide a good cars which compete and have a good time.

SpeedinLive is in a process of transformation and upgrading, and will soon have even new image. They will continue contesting various categories of championships, including as usual will not miss the cars parallel to the world of Formula 1. and where in addition to the various and varied championships organized in this 2015 also will work with one or more other sites, in organizing tests and championship Resistance .

As always, I will keep you informed.

[HR][/HR]ESPAÑOL

Nuestro ModTeam de SpeedinLive no para de desarrollar sus ideas, y ya está trabajando intensamente en la preparación de los monoplazas para la temporada de 2015. Para principio de la temporada del año que viene habrá una nueva versión de FSINL, podremos disfrutar de su vesión v5, en la que el equipo de desarrollo está trabajando intensamente para intentar recoger toda la experiencia acumulada en los desarrollos y campeonatos anteriores, intentando proporcionar unos buenos coches con los que competir y pasar buenos momentos.

SpeedinLive está en un proceso de transformación y actualización, y dentro de poco tendrá incluso nueva imagen. Se seguirán disputando distintas categorías de campeonatos, entre los que como siempre no faltará el de monoplazas paralelo al mundial de Fórmula 1. y donde además de los distintos y variados campeonatos que se organizan, en este 2015 también se va a trabajar junto con otra u otras webs, en la organización de pruebas y un campeonato de Resistencia.

Como siempre, os mantendré informados.

15. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

16. Voltaic

Voltaic Registered

DL links are all bad.

17. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

18. jdaddle

jdaddle Registered

Links all bad, starts download and says file is 143mb, but finishes and is only 126mb, tryed a dozen times and same thing. put downloaded file in packages directory and doesnt even show up in mod manager.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
  19. B. Gant

B. Gant Registered

same here.......mine download completes though, but it doesnt show up in mod manager after placing in packages.

20. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Hey Brandon, do you have all of the "formats" atop the window checked? If so, look for one option under Option named Verify Install and uncheck. I know you're a league and site admin but who knows, these things can get past us!