[WIP] NEW 2015 !!! - Formula FSINL v4 by SpeedinLive

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by JMCardenas, Dec 7, 2013.

1. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

FORMULA FSINL by SPEEDINLIVE
    PUBLIC RELEASE UPDATE VERSION 4

Now available for public download mod update FSinL4 in its version 4.049
    Formula SinL (FSINL) is a mod of cars, with similar characteristics to a real F1.
    Physical FSinL4 have been adapted from the 2015 season.
    Consumption and compounds have been adapted to real race duration.
    Compounds adapted to real weather rain
    Skins painted by Speedinlive partners.​

Downloads, information and support - http://www.speedinlive.com

New version ofFormula FSINL v4.049, adapted to the 2015 season.

Download Link FSINL 2015 v4.049

-------------------------------------------

FSINL 4.017b Adfly & FSINL 4.017b Mega (2014-10-25) New FSINL v4.
    FSINL 4.016b (2014-09-23) First beta public FSINL v4.

FSINL v3.061 (2013-12-06) First beta public FSINL v3.
    FSINL SOUNDS v3.033

-------------------------------------------

Working New FSINL 2015 v5 - Link Foro ISI

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

FORMULA FSINL OF SPEEDINLIVE
    FIRST PUBLIC RELEASE VERSION Beta 3.061

He has published version 3 of Formula FSinL SpeedinLive developed specifically for rFactor2 in its Beta version 061.

You need to install two components: vehicle and sound.

The components can be downloaded from the following links:

-FSINL v3.061
    -FSINL SOUNDS v3.033

You can try it on the server: Speedinlive s3 testFSINL

[​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This month of December 2013, will finally see the light the Formula FSinL of Speedinlive for rFactor2. Still be a beta version, as there are still aspects to polish, which largely depend on the development of rFactor2.

After the experience with the versions v1 and v2 for rFactor versions fully modeled from scratch by the Mod Team of SpeedinLive, and launch it quickly rFactor2 SpeedinLive bet on this new simulator. In principle worked in adapting to rFactor2 v2 version, given the satisfactions that gave us the v2 version rFactor.

We wanted to see these cars in rFactor2 v2, and after some initial work we get::

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But moders of SpeedinLive had wanted to work, and although we shot in the testing phase with cars rFactor2 v2 version with the experience gained in this work the line of work was changed and it was decided to start a new exclusive FSinL for rFactor2 a new FSinL v3. and gradually see the light empezor new car.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
  3. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

Throughout the year 2013 in SpeedinLive have not stopped working. Once the mod was usable started to test internally, and as soon as he saw that everything worked decently even a complete parallel to the World Championship Formula 1 in which all could participate pilots who wanted to do was organized only needed register, which was not for the requirement to be a member of our website. We want to develop mods and cars in SpeedinLive are always public.

The League has served as a test and shown us the error problems, etc. we had, some of which appeared and disappeared as new Builds rFactor2 came out, which has done much more tedious and difficult job, but it has allowed us to enjoy of these cars, and test both game settings and the organization of championships and cars, their designs and physical, and control systems competitions and skills, which allowed us to put daily rLive_SinL own system to control both all returns given by all participants of the classifications and career, with a more than satisfactory.

[​IMG]

But sometimes some things, and sometimes others have made the release of Formula FSinL be delayed publicly, so you can freely enjoy.

Finish the championship, and known problems encountered in the test phase, have been fixed some of the flaws, yet we are still not satisfied with the result. But we thought that since the evolution of Builds rFactor2 solving the problems that arise after rolling upgrades was delaying too launch a final version, so that in the end it was decided to publish the Formula FSinL as beta version without finish.

Continue to work the Formula FSinL, try to improve them according rFactor2 Builds are published, with the intention of having a stable and final version. We know that some of the problems encountered in the test phase are not only ours, there are also in the Build of rFactor2 own, and in many circuits available.

So we ordered some patience, will soon available to all who want to use the first public beta version, we hope you like it and your comments and opinions to help us to continue and complete. This time it will not take much longer, hopefully it can be published in the first half of December.

We hope you enjoy it. Be vigilant.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
  4. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

Inminente? No hoy? Noooooo! :p

5. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

Como sabe leer... hopefully it can be published in the first half of December.

Countdown days ... 10.... 9..... 8.....

6. realkman666

realkman666 Registered

It's just that I'm leaving for a bit, so I won't get to try it until Christmas.

7. pkelly

pkelly Registered

Lookin' real fine to me so far, especially your car, Mr. Cardenas. I appreciate your integrity about trying to coordinate with rF2 development. Not an easy task at the moment so going beta is an intelligent move. Take your time until your team is ready to release. Gracias.

8. Ruben Miranda

Ruben Miranda Registered

Hello
    Well ti looks very very good.
    Can't wait to try it.

Ruben

9. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Good news! I didn't think this would happen (getting to download this mod).

10. gabriel666

gabriel666 Registered

I can not wait to try this gem guys, thank you very much for sharing it with everyone

11. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

Today has released version 3 of Formula FSinL SpeedinLive developed specifically for rFactor2 in its Beta version 061

You need to install two components: vehicle and sound

The components can be downloaded from the following links:

-FSINL v3.061
    -FSINL SOUNDS v3.033

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
  12. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

thank you sir

13. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

It is the last beta version that was used in the Championship as a Test did last season. We are currently working on completing the skins with the contributions made by members of the web, as well as helmets, as well as in the development of tire compounds and solving the problems that have been detected. But as it is taking longer than originally planned, it was decided to publish the last working version that I use. As you will see in the future new versions where they will completing and correcting things. Your feedback will help us to further improve it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
  14. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

Sooner i will. I´m not good providing feedback but sure i will try to help in some form.

Again, thanks for your work. Didn´t have chance yet to test but by the screenshots posted already seems very beautiful.
    Cheers.

15. pas74

pas74 Registered

downloading...;)

16. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

Only the link for sounds works for me. The main file just messes up my browser when trying to download.

17. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

I look at the top right corner of the screen. Wait for the countdown to end up appears "Saltar Publicidad" o "Skip Advertisement". Click above and the file will be downloaded. We have found that still works properly.

18. jrcn50

jrcn50 Registered

Wow,Wow...!! What cars! Awesome! The sounds are terrific too...perhaps too easy to drive? (when compared to ISI open-wheelers). I don't know but great fun!

19. hexagramme

hexagramme Registered

It's a problem with Firefox. I tried Chrome and it worked a charm.

20. pas74

pas74 Registered

funny to drive a little bit to grippy but the sound is terrible...