Maserati Trofeo GranTurismo MC Series

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Tommy78, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Last week i started another mod, what i created about 2 years ago, but i never finished. I have a few undone work what i never finished, after a week or month, every time i tried something new, but sometimes i went back and carry on, but now we have a good game, which is later will be better and better, so i try to finish my "oldest" modell first, the modell is almost done, just missing a few things, and need a little re-work, and unwrap, texturing.
    I did today the steering wheel, dashboard and the wheels unwrapping and texturing. I remodelling these parts, because i'm laughing when i saw these parts, they were a very low poly parts, but the tire was not so bed :)
    Unfortunately this mod will be the same Cup series like the Maserati, so again only one modell, i know many people likes better if see more than one modell on the track, but i prefer a "one car mod".
    This car is less weight, less power then the Maserati, and front wheel drive. :)

2. ozleem

ozleem Registered

Same not enough bones in anim file WIPER.ANM to match mesh

I Like multi class racing so i run these cars with the gt4's and Megan's dunno if mixing these cars make's this happen I've not try'd just the Maserati

3. Stark

Stark Registered

Had the same problem but with fewer AI cars it dissapeared.

Btw love the mod Tommy, very well done! :)

4. Provost

Provost Registered

Is it possible to make all of the front and back lights brighter, there very dim, mostly the brake lights

5. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Both lights were brighter with the build69, but something changed in the new build. I'm waiting the next update and maybe they change back the lightglare shader and the lights will be brighter again.

6. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

These cars are fun! Thank you for the work. I had a race with these at PBI a few days ago and it's like racing street stock. Once I got in a flow with this car, the race really got good. thanks for the mod.

7. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Thanks!

8. fireguard1

fireguard1 Registered

I have installed all the required tracks and downloaded the latest version of the mod, but I keep getting lots of gmotor2 errors (roughly 10-15) everytime I try and load a race.

I am really confused because when I select the car I can see it on the spinning carousel, but when the race loads up and I have dismissed all the gmotor2 error messages I just get this grey block. The sounds are there and the physics too just not the model.

I have tried loading a race from both the maserati mod series and "all cars and tracks". I would love to get this working as I want to participate in a Race Department race on Monday.

9. canastos

canastos Registered

Try uninstalling only the Maserati mod in mod manager, and then try to go online to that Race Department server, and the Connect button will now be Get Mod, after clicking will start to download and install; maybe this way you'll get a right installation

byyyyyyye

10. Goanna

Goanna Registered

I too was getting the gmotor error about "bones", I was selecting the ISI "All Car/Tracks" in the series tab, but if I select "MaseratiGT All Tracks" (it's the vmod in the authors first post) in the Series tab I don't get the errors.

Hope this helps others getting the same error.

Cheers

Goanna

11. willpinataman

willpinataman Registered

This mod is great but I am a bit of a noob and still drive with assists. In this mod I seem to have no rear grip even with them on.
    Do the assists work? Or is it just because the car have so much rear bhp and I just need to get better at driving :p

Thanks

12. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Drive without assists and try to find a good setup!
    The Maserati is a "very drivable" car once you make a decent set up!
    Try to tweak the brakes and the rear and you will be fine!

13. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

No, doesn't work any assists. Like the real Maserati race car, no ABS, and no traction control, so doesn't matter if you switch on or off any assists in-game. (sorry) :)

14. tjc

tjc Registered

Guys...

Just wondering how this mod gets installed?

I take it it`ll be just like the other mods but I`ve noticed there`s 2 files in the download of v1.4...

MaseratiGT_Cup_Sounds_v1.0.rfcmp

MaseratiGT_Cup_Vehicles_v1.4.rfcmp

My question(s) are do both files get installed through the Manage Mods option just like other mods and I`m not doing any online atm so the rfcmp mod is the correct one, yeh?

Cheers. :)

15. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

The mod has two version. One rfcmp and one vmod version. You need to install FIRST both rfcmp with the mod manager. The 1.0 is the car sounds and the 1.4 is the complete car (phisycs, teams, mas files) without sound because you can't put together the car and the sound in one rfcmp. After you install both rfcmp you can drive with the Maserati with "All cars and tracks" mod, but if you want to play just with the Masrerati separetely (you will have a Maserati safety car) you need to install the vmod.

16. tjc

tjc Registered

Excellent!

Many thanks for the help and the mod Tommy.

Look forward to trying it out later. :)

17. Provost

Provost Registered

Hay, Thanks A LOT
    I LOVE the mod
    Are there any skin templates??

18. willpinataman

willpinataman Registered

Thanks tommy this is what I assumed :) I think I just need some practise and play with the setups :)
    Great mod

19. willpinataman

willpinataman Registered

Yeah I was on default setup as I was just giving it a quick go :) hopefully if I get a good setup I will improve

20. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Your welcome!

and Thanks guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.