MAK-Corp Beta Testing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Petros Mak, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Petros Mak

Petros Mak Registered

MAK-Corp is opening up Beta Tester positions for beta testing our mods on rF2 and AC. Beta testers will be required to test a variety of vehicle types and will be required to provide professional feedback back to our development team. Testers will need to be able to test both rF2 and AC mods and we must stress that we will note tolerate fanboyism in our group.

Beta tester applicants must be over the age of 18, will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and must be able to provide feedback in proper English.

If you are interested, please send an email to jobs@mak-corp.com.au with your request to join, a little about yourself, your sim-racing/gaming experience and any past testing services you have provided to any mod groups and/or developers. Also please provide your ISIForums or Assetto Corsa forums username or facebook name so we know who the applicant is in the community.

We will evaluate all applications and let those who we have chosen know that they are in for the next stage of their entry. Positions are limited so be sure to email asap. Applications close Sunday the 14th of December 2014 and those approved will be contacted during next week.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
  2. Thepharcyde

Thepharcyde Registered

Count me in chap

3. Petros Mak

Petros Mak Registered

Main thread updated.

ADDED: Also please provide your ISIForums or Assetto Corsa forums username or facebook name so we know who the applicant is in the community.

4. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Great initiative. Would be interested otherwise but I'm afraid I don't have enough time for testing. Certainly good to hear your mods are getting proper testing :)

5. whitmore

whitmore Registered

What a pity I do not have AC

6. Petros Mak

Petros Mak Registered

You could always apply for just rF2 mod testing.

7. whitmore

whitmore Registered

Done.
    I miss understood the first post that said "Testers will need to be able to test both rF2 and AC mods "