Logitech Profiler Won't Detect G27

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by Redline900, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Redline900

Redline900 Registered

I got my G27 a few days ago now as a birthday present, and I was very excited to use it for the first time. I downloaded the profiler for the G27, and all was working well with rfactor. But then it decided to say "Logitech profiler was unable to detect any game controllers". I have tried different USB ports, none of them work. My wheel is properly lugged in no problems, and whatever I do It always comes up with that same message :/ Please help!!! :(

2. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

Does the wheel show up correctly in Windows? If you go to control panel and then to devices and printer, you should see your wheel there. If you do, see if you can check out the properties and adjust wheel rotation and such. If everything is fine, then I would uninstall and reinstall the profiler to be sure there is nothing wrong there. If the wheel is not showing up in Windows, try and reinstall the drivers to see if that resolves it. If you still can't get it to work, then call Logitech and they should ship out a new wheel.

3. Redline900

Redline900 Registered

Yeah, my wheel is showing up fine, but where do I go to change to rotation and other things? I tried going to "set up USB game controllers" then "Properties" then "settings" and the degrees of rotation and such is there, but I can't apply my changes because there is no "Ok" or "Apply" option on the page, and all there is to click on is "Defaults" or "Close". Is there a way I can apply my settings??