Logitech G27 odd error - rF2 not detecting wheel/pedals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Voodoo Pizzaman, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Voodoo Pizzaman

Voodoo Pizzaman Registered

This is the first time I've seen this happening even though I've had rF2 and this wheel for more than a year.

Anyway, when I go into controls settings I see that all of my wheel/pedal axes are in maximum in one direction (wheel all the way to the left, all 3 pedals fully engaged) even though my wheel/pedals are not being touched at all. I unplug the wheel for a second, plug it back it and allow it to reconfigure - this has helped problems like this before (although in the past the problem was only with the wheel axis, not the pedals). However, I get the same result. In the wheel's settings, everything is fine and calibrated. All wheel/pedal axes work fine in rF1 as well as every other game. This is only happening in rF2. Has anyone else had this problem?

2. Gearjammer

Gearjammer Registered

What other USB devices do you have connected? It is possible that rF2 is finding something that it thinks is a controller and mapping it to interfere with your wheel and pedals. You can try and disconnect any unneeded USB devices and see what happens.

3. Voodoo Pizzaman

Voodoo Pizzaman Registered

Had a joystick connected but I unplugged it and tried again. I've had no problems in the past with the stick/wheel both plugged in.

4. RJames

RJames Registered

When i start rf2 once my rig is plugged in my game shows all the pedals etc are being pressed but if i then press one of the pedals everything zeros and works just fine. Not sure what causes it.

5. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

It's either a Windows thing or logitech profiler, can't remember.

6. Barf Factor

Barf Factor Registered

I had this same problem intermittently when I used to have my joystick and my g27 steering wheel plugged in at the same time. I spent a long time trying to figure out why they were conflicting in rF2 but in the end I just unplugged the joystick.

7. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

Dbl check the DB9 plug under the wheel. fluff/disconnect/bent pins?