Legends-League Single Event: Skip Barber @ Loch Drummond -week2!

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Denstjiro, May 3, 2014.

1. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Shame you would limit yourself to that but fair enough :)
    We might, next event will be a mix of GT's on Sebring, after that we will launch our new championship.

But the official races are bi-weekly and we will be either running the same content or different cars on the same track as the official race the next week.
    So we might be doing more skippy.

2. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Here's the replay of race2. watch Grant and Rouke (me) having a go at eachother for the entire race. this kind of close racing can only be done in leagues imo, not because league drivers are better then others but because we know eachother well enough to have the trust in stressful encounters.

Grant is by far the faster driver but because I know him so well and can trust him in not doing silly moves I was able to defend him all race long and win the race despite of his pace. Pretty damn hard work though!

http://legends-league.com/downloads/replays/rf2_Specials/LochDR/Loch Drummond -- Short Layout R1 4.Vcr

3. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

hiya

thanks for the reply ( & organising a decent event etc ) , your changing the car?
    (I know it's up to you as it's your event etc )
    if possible it would be great just to remain with the skip -also this will be good for regulars that mainly use the skip etc

sorry if I seem a tad inflexible

4. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Lol no worries, we all have different preferences :)

I should have mentioned the championship is FR3.5
    we will run one unofficial week in the same format as the official event-week. in the unofficial weeks we might change cars.
    But we are running a bit thin on admins and attendance so it remains to be seen whether we will actually change over, it kinda sucks investing time in things to see hardly anyone show up. which is why we opted for two-weeks per-event. One for non-members, the other for league members.