ISI, i`m not emused about your comportment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by can`t wait 4 rF2, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Refunds can happen within two months, which is the amount of time forced on us by the policy of Paypal and Moneybookers. If you are outside that window, you let it get outside that window. We told you about this two month limitation.

2. 88mphTim

Find build 49 and have a drive around Spa, then come back to 125 and try Lime Rock. Remarks about no progress are just laughable, IMHO.

3. 88mphTim

And people were given an ADDITIONAL two months to get a refund, ontop of how long they had already owned it.

This thread has also had the refund policy posted since April, it is now DECEMBER. If you are just noticing this, then you can't have even considered getting a refund before now. So saying you have, doesn't seem particularly truthful.
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/5304

4. 88mphTim

Which is why everything we tend to say that about, won't get it there.

5. 88mphTim

I'm British and understand German very well. If anyone makes another prejudice post about a particular Nationality or Country they will be banned for at least three months. Let's understand that now.

The fact is, we stated a two month limit almost straight away, we gave people three months internally from the time we announced the change, and have had the policy posted since we made the change. For someone to come back TEN MONTHS later and expect special treatment is ludicrous.

6. KeiKei

KeiKei Registered

7. Frank Pabst

Frank Pabst Registered

AW: ISI, i`m not emused about your comportment

That'a exactly the reply i expected to get here;)

btw i never said no progress, i said nearly no noticeable progress.
    For a pre-saled game stated as a beta, but not even feature complete, that statement is IMHO justified.

Anyway! I hope we get a finished game some day...

Changes to the payment system (this includes the refund promises you gave at the beginning) are a valid point to cancel a contract and since you (ISI) didn't notify your costumers at least via email, you cant blame them for the delay he had to notice this "news".

via Acer Iconia A700 mit Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
  8. Neuro

Neuro Registered

I have to agree on that with you. But, at the same time, there was something about a 6 months beta... it is true, that we can not blame you forever for that. But still, at 1st release the game was much more like an alpha and now is the time that we can say it is beta. And one year just gone and still no one can predict when will it be finished. So maybe some people are unhappy for a real reason... :)

9. 88mphTim

You probably should have thought about asking in April, when you knew about the two month limit and could have gotten a refund if you had asked for one then, according to this post:
    youknew.png
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/5046-Beta-zurückgeben?p=59534&viewfull=1#post59534

Yet you waited eight more months. That isn't our fault.

10. 88mphTim

Except when there is evidence that they did notice it within a window when they could have gotten a refund if they had contacted us even when slightly outside the window (we did it for plenty who were, because the policy was recent), and didn't wait a further 8 months after knowing to get annoyed about the change... See my post above.

11. 88mphTim

Again, if the status of the software in your estimations AT THE TIME was a problem, why would you not have requested a refund AT THE TIME? Saying this now? It's so far past where this stuff is valid as an excuse for not acting.

12. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Hiya, it is frustrating having to wait, but I'm sure it will be worth it, take a couple of months break from the beta & come back in a couple of builds , that's what I did (although I'm not properly up & running yet due to motion rig being built )

This could get to gold quite quickly after another build or two & quickly come together nicely towards the end if the beta

Skips on limerock is a very good sign that there may be light at the end of he Tunnel very soon

13. 88mphTim

14. 88mphTim

So, having established that the OP knew about the policy in plenty of time to request a refund, without looking hard, even though he wasn't happy about it at the time, yet still didn't request one, I'll close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.