Is the Clubsport Wheel Base & BMW rim worth €700?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fastfezzer, Mar 13, 2013.

1. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

2. baked bean

baked bean Registered

Im sure i read some where they are going to, they did it with F1 wheel. :)

3. coops

coops Banned

Tried a CSW yesterday the quality is excellent the FFB is orsm the smoothness of the wheel is something i have not felt from other wheels, maybe the belt drive is the reason. I know i now have to start to save to buy 1. PPL say that other wheels feel like toys well with this wheel the look the quality and feel they are right. i have a gt2 and its crap compared to this wheel and i was only on it for 15 mins when i got home i realized mine was well below par on the CSW. i want 1 will turn into i own 1.

4. adaptable1

adaptable1 Registered

I hooked up my Fanatec CSR to my system last week, and quickly changed back to the CSW. It cost nearly 3 times as much, but I can feel a dramatic difference in stability and build quality. The CSR is fine for Forza and GT5 in the living room, but the CSW is right for rFactor and other high quality sim racing titles with a lot of control options/feel options. I love switching from F1 rim for smooth apex hunting to aggressive sliding/drifting with the BMW rim.

5. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

Sweet. I have a CSR elite atm though and the fixed paddles of the t500 was one of the main reasons i didn't buy it.

I'm not 100% sure if my CSR-e is going to live too long tbh, so it's nice to know there is now an alternative i am interested in.