How Can I Increase AI Speed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ho3n3r, Sep 30, 2015.

1. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Not all combos race and drive well at the same 120%.

If anyone is telling you they race everything at that they are some kinda freak.

I do Belgium and Italy in F3 nothing but 120% it is the only way I can get a decent race out of them.
    I had to do 1000's of laps to get to that point.

But many more other tracks ........not a chance for me.

Also the big thing for me, does a particular combo race at 120% well, natural not artificial looking. :)

2. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Registered

Don't beat yourself up mate. I believe it's track and car specific, and issues with AIW.

3. Frenky

Frenky Registered

If you guys are talking about the FSR Suzuka circuit, the AI there is slow. But it is track related. It is also in my mod the case.
    Drive the same car and AI at Silverstone and you cannot beat them :p.

BTW, in your player.JSON file there is a line "AI Power Calibration":0
    if you change the figure to 3, at 120% AI Strenght the gearing and power changes too (and the AI will be even more quicker than)

4. geggeinto1

geggeinto1 Registered

Hi frenky sorry im italian. Have different problem. Sukuca track 100% ai mod f 2014 them race very fast for me . If 80 % it s ok but ai driving crazy with stupid incident . It s very horribile . How can i test ai slow on my laps but them 100 0 120 % ? Have them intelligent ? Them laps 1.35.000 . My laps 1.38.000. On racing them give me 3 o 4 second.
    Also driving with abs because it s impossibile dont broken tyre on 1 laps . In garage use 60 pressure brake . But for have 1.38.000 use abs and 1 tc.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 utilizzando Tapatalk

5. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r Registered

Well yeah. Hence my post - was looking for ways to improve it without being a modder.

6. Frenky

Frenky Registered

Hello. I don't know the mod f 2014, because normally, the AI should not make more or less mistakes by changing their AI speed. Try to set AILimiter and "AI Mistakes" to 0 in the Player.JSON file. Open the file with Notepad.

7. geggeinto1

geggeinto1 Registered

Ciao from italy . Thanks but it problems is the track . I use news track suzuka and it s very ok . Have only another problems dont pit ai because them tyre dont wear ....haha. stop a problem and start news.

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 utilizzando Tapatalk