GP3 Series 2016 – help for painting!

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Slow Motion, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

We are developing the GP3 Series 2016 and you can find more details reading the old thread with the latest update in progress here: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/26707-Dallara-GP3-16
    The 2016 Championship presents 7 teams and a total of 22 drivers and we'd like to reproduce the whole set of liveries (car bodies, helmets, driver's suits).

I know this community counts very talented painters and I'll be very happy to explain in details what we need to the guys interested into participating to the project! Please PM, thank you.

2. hamiltonfan2205

hamiltonfan2205 Registered

I am a bit limited on time but if you send me the template I'll paint some if I have time (have like 8 years worth experience of painting cars)

3. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

Thank you. Please PM to me your email and I'll send you detailed info.

==================

At the moment I have received several offers and I'm starting to manage this stuff. Thank you very much.

4. hamiltonfan2205

hamiltonfan2205 Registered

5. Slow Motion

Slow Motion Registered

The painter team has done a great job and these guys are still painting some more skin, but we need help for completing the whole set and we are also modeling the new rear wing for the 2017 season, that means a new template.
    Please PM to me if interested in helping us. Thank you.